Chanel Dilemma

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
ok, so my mom and I went to saks and she got me a chanel bag, the problem is I changed my mind and wanted to get the expandable in white. She charged the bag to her SAKS CC and gave me the receipt. Would I be able to return the bag and maybe get a gift card instead of the money being returned to her CC? She was just visiting me for the weekend. Help!

I somehow don't think so but I'd try calling SAKS and ask?

ok, so my mom and I went to saks and she got me a chanel bag, the problem is I changed my mind and wanted to get the expandable in white. She charged the bag to her SAKS CC and gave me the receipt. Would I be able to return the bag and maybe get a gift card instead of the money being returned to her CC? She was just visiting me for the weekend. Help!

Hi bhurry - my bf bought something for me that I didn't like so I returned it to Saks and the SA gave me a credit to use at a later time, rather than putting the money back towards his credit card. I would just take the receipt with the bag, but be specific about the form of credit that you would like.