Pics!Pics!!Pics!!!

The silverado is a little larger than my expectation but it's still lovely and my style, I love the leather, thick and smooth, saw a python one before, it's gorgeous but a little too wild for me~~:sweatdrop:

ITA - keep them both. I just wish I could find the silverardo in another color. I have one but not the same size as the one you have.

Thanks Carmen82 for your suggestion! But I'm not sure if I can find such deal for silverado later, I doubt why NAP and NM are selling them at such low prices, maybe they won't carry them later......or I'm just worrying too much?:rolleyes:

I bought and returned the edith bowler, because it was to big for me...but it looks great on you! You should keep it! (you are a lot taller than me, I'm hardly 5'2)...BUT the silverado is a beauty too..is it possible for you to keep the bowler and keep your eyes out for an on sale silverado?

Ummm... I think that the Edith bowler is too big as an every day bag but great if you travel or use it as an overnight bag. The Silverado is a good size on you for everyday and sounds like you love it so you'll use it.

I have the same feeling, I carried the edith once to go shopping, it's just too big and you have to hold it, that's not convenient when browsing the clothes.
So I've decided I will return the edith :crybaby:

Ummm... I think that the Edith bowler is too big as an every day bag but great if you travel or use it as an overnight bag. The Silverado is a good size on you for everyday and sounds like you love it so you'll use it.

Yeah, I'm actually thinking of a baby paddy, cute and not so heavy, but I can't decide the color, black or light brown? Light brown is lady, black is cool:rolleyes:........ Do you have any suggestion?

Both are gorgeous :tup:and I would LOVE a baby paddy myself! Well if you really want my opinion... as long as there's a liberal return policy then I would get BOTH so you can see and feel and smell them IRL then decide which one makes your :heart:heart:heart: skip a beat!
Only problem is that you may end up keeping both... but that's a chance ya gotta take! :graucho: You can also try on each one with various outfits, shoes, post pics on this forum for our opinion, etc. Because for me, I have to not only LOVE the bag but I also have to know that I will USE the bag and not just keep it in the closet.

Thanks Meeowy and GyrlLayney !!
I ordered a white baby paddy from bluefly with 15% off coupon, cause they have additional 10% off today. The light brown and black ones are from diabro.net, their return policy's not friendly at all. After I browsing the modeling pics of Brazilian baby with her white baby paddy, I love it more! And I promise I will post pics once I get it.:love:

Thanks Meeowy and GyrlLayney !!
I ordered a white baby paddy from bluefly with 15% off coupon, cause they have additional 10% off today. The light brown and black ones are from diabro.net, their return policy's not friendly at all. After I browsing the modeling pics of Brazilian baby with her white baby paddy, I love it more! And I promise I will post pics once I get it.:love:

I'm soooo jealous - I LOVE that blanc baby paddy!!! Good for you Kiki! Can't wait to see pics!