Be Honest: Why Do You Buy So Many Bags??

because I have a void to fill in my life! :sad:
No, seriously, when I'm in love, I barely consume anything, I don't feel to constantly buy new clothes, bags, shoes, make up etc. I'm happy with what I have, actually I don't even think about material things.
But right now I'm single and there is no one on the horizon, I haven't seen my parents for so long... :crybaby:There is nothing emotionally consuming going on right now, so I compensate with shopping. I know, it sounds really shallow and stupid, but when I get a beautiful object like a designer bag, I feel loved and special.

I switch bags every day, so they do get used. I like to have a color for every occasion.

Bags are the only thing I spend lots of money on. I ruin clothes (snag or spill on them), my wear size 11 shoes (harder to find cute stuff), and I'm not into diamonds. Bags always fit. And I love to pet them. :P

I love bags because it's how I dress up my outfits. I'm a SAHM to three beautiful kids ... I usually don't buy many clothes or shoes since I don't have many occasions to wear them. My daily outfit is pretty basic ... OK, I also inherited the gene from my mom! LOL