The gangs all here!!!

ali w

Meditating.....
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Sooo the last addition to my sale craze has just arrived:yahoo:..... The muscade zippy:drool: OMG I love it. Who new she would be just what I imagined:heart:. Well here goes my crappy pics, they're from my phone because I don't want dh to see the downloaded pics from the camara because then I will be calling him my ex DH:lol:.

Heres whats in the pics:

Whiskey edith & wallet
Large ava (antilope)
Paddington hobo/tote(black)
Mucade large zippy bouler
Brun paddy wallet

Attachments

• collection.jpg
    collection.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 200
  • wallets.jpg
    wallets.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 76
Thanks guys!!! I still can't believe I bought all of these bags in the last three weeks:shocked:. I do believe I have gone mad:wacko:!!!
Maybe one of these days I will take a pic of my complete collection, I'm sure the rest of my chloes are wondering why they're not taking pics too:lol:

:nuts:Ooh la la! :nuts: Ali I just :heart:LOVE:heart: your collection!!! That new muscade zippy is sooooo :drool:gorgeous!!! I was hoping you'd take a pic for us... and can't wait to see a pic of the rest of your lovely gals! Thanks for sharing :tup:

p.s. Don't forget to erase the pic from your camera :graucho:

You can open a store girlfriend and I'll be your first customer!!!!!!!! Great shopping eye. That Ava is adorable and continues to grow on me. I would love her in burnt orange.

Congrats on a worthy collection.