Help me make a decision

lhasalover

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
Pic 1: I have loved this Fendi Spy (cognac) for a long time and want to buy it. I can't get it out of my mind.

Pic 2: I also love this Prada Gauffre satchel and want to buy it also. I would use it everyday.

Pic 3 : I already have this Miu Miu Nappa satchel (same shape as the Prada).

The Prada is the same shape as the Miu Miu. And the Fendi spy is almost the same color as the Prada. My friend suggests, I should get the Fendi Spy and get the Prada Gauffre in a different shape and color. but, I really love this shape for an everyday bag.

What do I do?:confused1:

Attachments

• cognac_spy.jpg
    cognac_spy.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 38
  • gauffre_satchel.jpg
    gauffre_satchel.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 39
  • miu_miu_nappa.jpg
    miu_miu_nappa.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 36
U know we're all going to say "Get the Spy Bag!!"

:roflmfao:

Seriously though, I carry my Spy as an everyday bag and I love it. You can dress it up or down. And I'm personally a big fan of the Cognac color.

Good luck with your decision!

ah thats a tough one actually. I like the first 2 a lot. If it were me I'd try both of them on at a store (doesn't have to be same color) just to see how the size and shape look on me (height etc). The prada was too small for me but I LOVE the color and design..its beautiful. If you don't have a spy and you like this color than its a good choice because it would match a lot, and spys are great in their own way (I have a blue and I'm in love with it).

The prada I think is discounted on bluefly and the spy you might be able to find discounted somewhere...don't know off the top of my head.

Since the gaufre was too small I'd choose the spy, but I like the color of the gaufre better than cognac in spys. Thats just me! Hope I didn't confuse you more:smile:

I think you should just get both! :nuts:

I have been thinking lately about getting a Prada myself...need to trot down to Barneys & see if I can decide on just one or maybe just two....:graucho:

I don't think you can ever have too many bags...:yahoo:

I think you should just get both! :nuts:

I have been thinking lately about getting a Prada myself...need to trot down to Barneys & see if I can decide on just one or maybe just two....:graucho:

I don't think you can ever have too many bags...:yahoo:

Lady after my own heart. I am leaning towards getting both. I just will have to wait to catch the Prada on sale.