Have you ever lost a charm off of a purse?

Bethie

Yes I'm Spoiled!
Mar 24, 2007
I just got my Skeleton in and I love it! However I love it so much I'm almost afriad to put it on my purse. The little clips look secure but I'm afraid of losing it.

Has anyone lost one? Or does anyone have any advice on how to secure it better?

I've never lost a charm from a bag, but I did lose my solid perfume (luckily, I found it). It's a different kind of attachment though. I say, enjoy it! My charms have stayed on perfectly! :okay:

I always have some kind of charm on my bag, and so far I have never had a problem, so I wouldnt' worry too much. Don't hide the little guy away for fear of losing him! you want to show it off!!

what i do sometimes is attach it to the inside of my bag (like on a zipper, or interior ring clip). That way, i can see it all the time, but not have to worry about losing it!

i have a cute pink heart keyfob attached to my black signature demi. i've had it for almost a year, and i've never lost it or had it fall off. i think you're pretty safe from it falling off.

i do have a cute cell phone lanyard with a silver star with crystals. two of the crystals fell off. i'm so sad, i really love that cell lanyard.

i've never lost anything but then again i'm checking it like every few minutes. but i have the skull on my keys (so i can find it in my purse) and i have never had a problem with it when its on there!