Fount leather bags - new brand made in the USA - amazing leather

BAGWANNABE

O.G.
Jan 18, 2011
I've been obsessed. Finally, tonight I bought one of these amazingly high quality leather totes. Made by Fount.

Fount is small-business based in Cleveland, Ohio and was recently featured on Lebron James' CNBC show Cleveland Hustles. Anyway, I had seen these bags at the Cleveland Flea and have wanted one for about two years.

These bags have thick, chewy leather! And the price point can't really be beat. Check out their website fountusa.com. These are my pics. Their website has better ones.

IMG_1477181272.289370.jpgIMG_1477181282.101372.jpg

I've been obsessed. Finally, tonight I bought one of these amazingly high quality leather totes. Made by Fount.

Fount is small-business based in Cleveland, Ohio and was recently featured on Lebron James' CNBC show Cleveland Hustles. Anyway, I had seen these bags at the Cleveland Flea and have wanted one for about two years.

These bags have thick, chewy leather! And the price point can't really be beat. Check out their website fountusa.com. These are my pics. Their website has better ones.

View attachment 3500477View attachment 3500478

I really like this. Love the classic style and the look of the leather. Never heard of the company before, so thank you very much for sharing. Off to the website now....
Enjoy your new bag! [emoji4]

I really like this. Love the classic style and the look of the leather. Never heard of the company before, so thank you very much for sharing. Off to the website now....
Enjoy your new bag! [emoji4]

Thanks! I can't wait to carry it today!

They're planning to expand their storefronts over the next several years. It's exciting to watch a small business grow and own one of their original bags.

I'm really impressed, your bag looks gorgeous and understated at the same time which is lovely. Thanks for posting :smile:

It is beautiful. Can I ask what the actual weight of the bag is when empty?

I also have been lusting over this tote bag as well. What size is your bag? I'm torn between the petite and the classic. Also, notice you had it for almost a year is it heavy and how has the leather weathered in these Ohio seasons?

I also have been lusting over this tote bag as well. What size is your bag? I'm torn between the petite and the classic. Also, notice you had it for almost a year is it heavy and how has the leather weathered in these Ohio seasons?
I did finally bought the bag too. I bought the small one and it is super comfy on the shoulder. Also the leather on it is amazing.