My First Sweet Orange!!(lots of pics)

duncan_

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Hi,guys. You may remember of me from my first thread in Hermes forum about my first Hermes experience at my local store.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/first-hermes-boutique-experience-148018.html

The first Hermes trip really "impressed" me and help me to change my perception and realize not every Hermes SAs are snobby/arrogant(after reading so many unhappy experience happen to fellow tdfers). And of course, i fell in love with the unbeatable quality of Hermes leather and their craftsmanship.

This week i went to Brisbane and Gold coast for my winter holiday, just to freshen myself and had a good time with friends. I was happy to find out there were 2 Hermes stores located at Gold coast. i wasn't planning to buy anything yet, just wanted to visit the stores and looked at some stuffs.The first stop i visited Hermes store located at Suffer Paradise, the store was as big as the one in Melbourne (my local store), it was clean, bright and very comfortable environment.

dsc01398jp0.jpg

I spoke to the SAs, she was a french lady(i guess), very polite, nice and being very patient with me.i tried on CDC bracelet in both black and white.Love them. There were couple of lock charms, very cute,unfortunately my favorite hipo lock wasn't there.She then showed me the products information book and explain every year different lock will be produced as a theme and so on. I also asked to have a look the animal coin pouch, she showed the seal one, it was super cute!!And then she showed me around the store, she was great.Overall, my second Hermes store visit was another great experience.

Here are some pictures i took at the display window.

dsc01402he5.jpg

dsc01403ok3.jpg

to be continuous... (too much story to tell:P)

On the last day of my trip, i went to the second Hermes store, which was located in a High end shopping center at Mainbeach. The store was smaller but full of amazing stuffs.

dsc01458wx9.jpg

A lovely Japanese SA lady greet to me as i just stepped into the store. I just have to say, she was GREAT. She was polite, extremely patient, helpful and smile on her face in the whole time. She made me felt so comfortable in the store and i felt like i can stay as long as i wanted to (i am sure some of you know what i mean). At some points i thought she was even better than my regular SA at LV. Anyway, i asked to see many different things. i tried on some amazing bracelet(many of them were to big for my tiny wrists), some small leather goods, belts and then again i saw my dream bag displaying on a corner- travel birkin 50 in black Epson leather with silver hardware. BREATHTAKING!! Gorgeous absolutely gorgeous!!

dsc01497lj5.jpg

So i was telling her how much i admired this piece of art and how gorgeous it was. She then started explaining the leather, the craftsmanship and even offer me to try to carry it:love:. It was REALLY heavy though.The price is pretty good to i think, AUD14000ish.

Since i thought i hadn't made out my mind what i wanted to get for my first Hermes. I left with nothing again. However, i couldn't stop thinking of "Hermes" after that, i ended up going back to the store in 2 hours,lol. I guess mainly because i really like the SA, and i want my first Hermes purchase to be a GREAT experience. So as i went back, She was surprise to see me again. I told her i want to get something and it was going to be my first piece of Hermes. She spent almost like an hour to show me different stuff within my price range. And finally, we found the perfect item - H-belt. I decided to get the stripe H buckle with dark brown/orange leather. I like it and it was more unique compare to original H belt. Unlike the other H-belt, the leather was buttery soft and had a soft of matt/suede finish.

While i was waiting to pay, the store manager came to me and congrats on my first Hermes purchase, which i thought was very nice. She gave me a copy of 2007 catalog.We had a little chit-chat too. I felt so privilege and comfortable( only me at the store most of the time), and i definitely had a fantastic experience of first Hermes purchase, i felt so lucky:wlae:

At last, here are the pictures, enjoy:yes:

dsc01506zf4.jpg

dsc01508ky4.jpg

dsc01512wn3.jpg

How did you manage to take such gorgeous pictures? Thank you for posting. So glad you had a good experience, I´m still waiting for mine anxiously. Great purchases, enjoy!

How nice that you'd a great time at the store!

Congratulations! Your belt is lovely.

And thanks so much for taking the effort to take the gorgeous photos you did and share them with us!

Below:- The travel Victoria Fourre Touts! Just like the ones in my store! What great travel sized hand-carry bags!
dsc01402he5.jpg

This has been one of our loviest threads as of recent. I really enjoyed it and following you through your experiences. Thank you for sharing!

I love the quality of all your pictures! I also adore that fuchsia ostrich kelly...beautiful!

Thanks Duncan. I am really liking that striated buckle. Tenshi has one too and his was the first I'd seen. Sending my DH off to find one :yes:

Glad you had a nice time and a successful trip.

Congratulations on your first H. It is gorgeous!!! Great choice! Thank you so much for the fabulous photos. There isn't an H boutique in my town, so it is a particular thrill for me to see those pics!!