YSL O/S Muse - what's wrong w/ the bottom of it?

hofjm3

Apr 30, 2007
Hey girls: I just purchased my first O/S Muse and I love everything about it except the fact that the bottom of the bag sags when I put only a few things in it. Have any of you experienced a similar problem? Is there anything I can do to keep it from looking so deformed when I carry it? Are any of the other sizes/styles more structured?

Thanks so much for your help!

How heavy is your stuff? I have the large and I've never experienced that. I carry a wallet, hard sunglasses case w/the glasses inside, cell phone, iPod and Blackberry and a brush for what it's worth.

Hey girls: I just purchased my first O/S Muse and I love everything about it except the fact that the bottom of the bag sags when I put only a few things in it. Have any of you experienced a similar problem? Is there anything I can do to keep it from looking so deformed when I carry it? Are any of the other sizes/styles more structured?

Thanks so much for your help!

yup yup yup! It happened to mine too (I had the ivory O/S). I ended up exchanging it with the patent (it'smore stiff so the bottom doesn't sag). My only suggestion is either you exchange it to the patent or put a cardboard or thin magazine on the bottom of the bag. It helps a lot but it might add weight to your bag.

Thanks for your input girls! I am going to try placing something on the bottom of it...hopefully that will work b/c I love this bag!

I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again!!

I have always enjoyed the look of the Muse bag. However, I had read that the stitching on these bags were an issue at one time. Has anyone found this to be true? I really do like the look of this bag but, I didn't know it might loose its shape too. Hum.. interesting. Thanks.

a lot of bags experience this problem (though i didn't know the muse did this, thanks for the warning)
lots of ppl just use either a styrofoam cutout/board or a cardboard placed on the bottom

I have always enjoyed the look of the Muse bag. However, I had read that the stitching on these bags were an issue at one time. Has anyone found this to be true? I really do like the look of this bag but, I didn't know it might loose its shape too. Hum.. interesting. Thanks.

I have the large black,and I've had it for a year. I've used it as a travel bag,nappy bag etc. It has had no trouble with stiches or sagging.

It has also gotten wet a number of times and it's still perfect :biggrin:.