Lovers of Slouchy Hermes

whitebirkin

Little Miss Birkin
Apr 29, 2007
Because I just bought a slouchy Blue Brighton bag, and in need of positive reaffirmations :P on my decision, I welcome anyone who's happy with their slouchy Hermes leather to post their comments and experiences here. I know that most ppl likes a more structured although not necessarily rigid leather. So come one ppl, lets give some credits to the slouchy this time!!:woohoo:

I have a slouchy orange birkin. I used to fight with the straps to keep her looking upright. Over the past month or so I have completely fallen for the slouchy look. I have aquired a 30cm firmer birkin and that is what really made me love my slouchy one. I know it is weird :shrugs:. I just love the casual and the not worried look of my slouchy orange friend.
I cannot forget to mention that another plus to my saggy friend in the feel of the most buttery leather. I just love the feel of the swift.

Thanks for starting this thread because I had renewed love for my birkin that I yet to express

Because I just bought a slouchy Blue Brighton bag, and in need of positive reaffirmations :P on my decision, I welcome anyone who's happy with their slouchy Hermes leather to post their comments and experiences here. I know that most ppl likes a more structured although not necessarily rigid leather. So come one ppl, lets give some credits to the slouchy this time!!:woohoo:
yesssssssssss for slouchy!
here i am, another slouchy brighton blue bolide lover! :heart:
IMHO, the casual ease of the slouchiness, :heart:
the "no worry" clemenece mou, :heart:
the richness of the brighton blue color :heart:
and the shape and shoulder strap of the bolide :heart:
make for a proud and happy owner! :heart:

I love both slouchy and stiff bags... I look my swift birkins for their buttery soft slouchy leathers... I also love my coromandel/mysore birkins for their stiffness/lightweight.... it's great that hermes has both slouchy and stiff birkins!

I have both limp and stiff.....sometimes I'm in the mood for a little something stiff (then out comes the Box or Chevre) and sometimes I'm in the mood for something a little......limp (Clemence!). Love 'em BOTH!!!!