Guess what I saw today? Miroir Miroir!!

spangle

Hello Kitty
O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
Well was walking back to LV today to pick up my bag (too lazy too carry it around while shopping). And as we were approaching I saw a glimmer of silver.... :wtf: I immediatley said to my bagpal (tpf'er brendating) LOOK LOOK!! She didn't know what I was going on about then I said MIROIR MIROIR!!!! We both saw it and power walked so fast to get to the boutique! The SA had both bags out showing them to a customer. We were both :drool: :drool: it looks soooooooooo gorgeous! We really wanted to ask too look at it closer but as it was nearly closing time and the SA was busy chatting to the customer.
Anyway just wanted to share our sighting of this super sexy bag!!

did the customer buy them?

Brendating and I asked about the lockit but our usual SA didn't say they had it in. So when we went back later to pick up my bag we were both very shocked to see it!!

The lady didn't buy the bag we over heard her saying that she can't buy it today.

We both can't get over at just how sexy this bag is! So unfair that our store is only receiving one of each colour!

OH BTW it's not rose/bronze gold as was suggested on some threads. It's GOLD!!!! :drool: