please help me decide which LV I should get??

Amy_nl

O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Hi ladies, I really need your opion on this one coz my SA in Amsterdam just confirmed me that there will be a price increasing starting at the beginning of July.... (next week:sad:)
I am still a college student so I hope these bags are big enough to carry my stuff. I don't have many books to carry with though.

So my dilemma is:

Monograam Speedy 30
Mini Lin speedy Ebene
BV/BH

thx a lot!

Mini Lin or BH depending on how many books you carry. You mentioned not a lot, but the BH is much more of a tote so it lends itself to school more than a speedy, but the Mini Lin is super cute. I would base it on how much you carry and decide between those 2...

if you want it for school then get the Batignolles Horizontal. i used it for school, and trust me, you'll be grateful when you have a lot of things to carry and you can put the bag on your shoulder :lol:

Hi ladies, I really need your opion on this one coz my SA in Amsterdam just confirmed me that there will be a price increasing starting at the beginning of July.... (next week:sad:)
I am still a college student so I hope these bags are big enough to carry my stuff. I don't have many books to carry with though.

So my dilemma is:

Monograam Speedy 30
Mini Lin speedy Ebene
BV/BH

thx a lot!

BH!!:yahoo:

It looks like the BH is the most favorite bag at this forum ... However I am leaning towards one of the speedy (or both :nuts:). And yes, the BH is more practical for school usage... wahahahah.. still dunno :sad:

I vote for a BH!

A Speedy is great, but its hand held and with books and paper, binders, etc. its can get quite heavy and might not as practical as a shoulder bag. =)

I think you should get both ! ;D It never hurts to have two staple bags.