Tokidoki Watches

I own the diamond girl watch, I love the tattoo art on the leather band & I think it is very good quality, however I think it is altogether HUGE!!! lol, I'm not really a skinny girl but I do have skinny wrists & ankles and the watch is very big on me.

where exactly is it in hawaii kai? kinda far, but who knows when we're up for the drive :graucho:. i checked out DEMO last weekend, and they only had a small selection of t-shirts... and whoa, kinda pricey too.

Yeahhh I think DEMOs is around the same price as most places eh? The koko marina center is kinda far...it's like at the end of the freeway lmfao. Umm here's a map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...6079&sspn=0.008078,0.012295&ie=UTF8&z=11&om=1 That should help you...I think you live somewhere around there, or not...haha but you know where that is lmfao. Oh yea, the shirts at CI are like $35 or something...I think Demo & Le Lotus Bleu is a bit more expensive...but LLB has ALOT more shirts than Demo.

I saw the Mozzarella watch and it was huge... :sad: I wanted a tokidoki watch but everyone says they're big for little people

Japan LA had some when I went... I hope they make smaller sleek ones... that or digital :lol:

haha... you're so on it, jess!! :tup: thanks so much for the map!

i'll check out the watches too (gotta get back on topic here... hee hee :P).

You're welcome :yes:

OK back to the topic..I wish I had a toki watch but my mom & bf keep talking me out of it because I don't wear watches lol..but I said since it's toki I would...but still, they won't let me get it haha...hopefully they shall cave :rolleyes:

You're welcome :yes:

OK back to the topic..I wish I had a toki watch but my mom & bf keep talking me out of it because I don't wear watches lol..but I said since it's toki I would...but still, they won't let me get it haha...hopefully they shall cave :rolleyes:

jessaka I swear you know everything about toki! hahaha i think imma go to the koko marina this sunday!!! *hopefully* My mom is going to take me... I'm not good with places I'll get lost! hahaha I don't wear watches either but if it's toki i would all the time. hahaha I say convince them to let you get it!

I agree with Jess! The guy/owner there is super cool! I still have to thank my cousin for letting me know about that place (not like I wouldnt find out from here :lol:)

I dont wear watches a lot either.. I have a Paul Frank one hanging on my Coach bag.. haha and thats about it. I wish they made thinner/smaller watches.. I'm sure a lot of people would buy/wear them if they did! :idea: for Simone!! Haha

ezaryah - nahh i dont know everything, but this forum sure made me learn alot...just gotta read almost everything that people say hahaha.

seriously though, i didnt know where i was going today...my bf guided me there hahhaaha...and we got lost once lmfao...but that was cuz we stopped in town to see my mom lol.

Dana, A "line friend" from the toki signing @ sephora told me about the chic icon & split obsession place..but it was just so far that I couldn't even think of going hahaha...but my bf said someting about getting me shoes...and it was OVER, had to go..especially after last time we all went and I was broke haha. I"M STILL BROKE. STINKING TOKIDOKI! But yeahh the owner or w/e he's super nice....

..haha my bf got an adios star necklace ^__^ LMFAO.