Who's got an Elsa Peretti open heart necklace?

I just got an older one; gold with diamonds, and I bought it for myself. I wanted a heart, but liked the stylized one the most. I have trouble deciding whether to just loop the heart, or double it so it doesn't spin around...

Mini Diamond Open Heart in Platinum and Sterling Silver Open Heart Hoops size small (DBTY Sterling Necklace .25 cttw as well)
Gorgeous! The open heart earrings hoop style have caught my eye recently and I've been meaning to see them in person the next time I'm in the Tiffany store. Ive always loved hoop earrings but haven't worn them in several years.

Are the earrings delicate/bendable? Do they hold the heart shape?

Reactions: AntiqueShopper
Gorgeous! The open heart earrings hoop style have caught my eye recently and I've been meaning to see them in person the next time I'm in the Tiffany store. Ive always loved hoop earrings but haven't worn them in several years.

Are the earrings delicate/bendable? Do they hold the heart shape?
I cannot say how much I love these earrings! I've had them for at least 10 years and have worn them a lot. They keep their shape very well. I really want the gold ones but I often get distracted by other shiny things at Tiffany's. I will give you a heads up that the medium and large are way bigger than the small (the ones I have). So if you tend to be shorter, like me, you may want to steer clear of the large. Also, it may take some time to get use to putting them on. They have a little bit of a strange closure.

Reactions: noellesmommy
I did not think the open heart hoop earring held their shape. However, that could have been me yanking them out wear after wear instead of being more gentle with them. I ended up selling mine on eBay because they are bigger than earrings I normally wear and preferred the flatter version to the hoops.

I did not think the open heart hoop earring held their shape. However, that could have been me yanking them out wear after wear instead of being more gentle with them. I ended up selling mine on eBay because they are bigger than earrings I normally wear and preferred the flatter version to the hoops.
What size did you have? I felt the medium and large were rather big, but the small was perfect for me.

Reactions: noellesmommy