Which one would you choose?

• Whiskey Mandy

• Whiskey Ali

• Vintage Ergo Hobo

• Natural slim tote

Results are only viewable after voting.

lovecoach

Aug 24, 2006
I have read every thread and everyone seems to love these bags. which one do you love the most. I want to get one in whiskey or the natural vintage leather. I get so confused. First I think the Mandy, cause it is Legacy, then I think the ergo, will be leaving:confused1: HELP!!

I have an Ali in white and while I love it, I love my vintage ergo hobo more! It's beautiful! The leather is outstanding and the color is gorgeous! The scratches rub out very easily (whiskey scratches on the legacy bags) and it is incredibly comfortable to carry. The only drawback is that it doesn't have the legacy stripe lining. It's a big bag too but doesn't overwhelm me because of how it hangs on me. I'd chose in the following order: 1) ergo hobo 2) Ali 3) slim tote 4) mandy. Also, I prefer the vintage leather rather than the regular leather. I had an ergo tote and returned it. The camel leather just seemed 'flat' to me in comparison to the vintage leather. All the bags you mentioned are gorgeous though and I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you decide on!

I have an Ali in white and while I love it, I love my vintage ergo hobo more! It's beautiful! The leather is outstanding and the color is gorgeous! The scratches rub out very easily (whiskey scratches on the legacy bags) and it is incredibly comfortable to carry. The only drawback is that it doesn't have the legacy stripe lining. It's a big bag too but doesn't overwhelm me because of how it hangs on me. I'd chose in the following order: 1) ergo hobo 2) Ali 3) slim tote 4) mandy. Also, I prefer the vintage leather rather than the regular leather. I had an ergo tote and returned it. The camel leather just seemed 'flat' to me in comparison to the vintage leather. All the bags you mentioned are gorgeous though and I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you decide on!
Does the Ergo TOTE come in the Vintage Leather? If so...you could get THAT because it'll be the color/leather you want WITH the Legacy Striped Lining!!!

I'd chose in the following order: 1) ergo hobo 2) Ali 3) slim tote 4) mandy. Also, I prefer the vintage leather rather than the regular leather. I had an ergo tote and returned it. The camel leather just seemed 'flat' to me in comparison to the vintage leather.

tlloveshim:

I couldn't have said it better myself. The Ergo Vintage Vachetta Hobo and Vintage Vachetta Tote are two bags I could never see myself selling. That being said I am buying the Legacy Slim tote on Monday in natural. The Vachetta Vintage leather is the best in my opinion and I would like to see Coach make more bags in this type of leather (a speedy perhaps).

Liz