Is it dumb to buy...

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
old/don't have catalogs off eBay? I want to start a collection of all the catalogs too. I love looking through them. And if I can get them cheap enough... why not right?

Grr I was bidding on a set of 4 of them and lost..

If you call would they give them to you for free, like older ones?

Or does anyone have any old ones they'd send me? I'd pay shipping or whatnot?

Here's me new wallet too! Just cam today!

Let me know what you think!

It's the Signature Stripe Zip around wallet

4m1y1qa.jpg

52zowfc.jpg

6810iug.jpg

love the wallet. :tup: as far as the catalogs, I know we are not allowed to buy/sell here.. as far as getting them off ebay, I have no clue.. I guess if you want them bad enough, it would be worth paying for them.. it wouldn't hurt to call coach I guess :confused1:

I try to save as many cataloges as I can, at least one of each I can get my hands on.
They come in handy as I use them quite often for reference (like ebay purchases) on pics, sizes, item #'s, prices etc. :P
I wish I had some duplicates left but I sold them already on ebay.

I do have a few that i have doubles of. I will go grab them and let you know which ones i have. I can't imagine they would sell for much on eBay though, who'd even think of selling the FREE catalogs?? lol

They do that??
With the fact that they shipped all of my items in separate boxes, I have around 22 of those fragrance samples. Maybe I'll ebay them :graucho:

LOL J/K

They go for a lot for such a small thing. I just got one in themail from my order. Check eBay. I typed in Coach perfume sample. One has 2 of them and it's at $10 something. Iff you have 22 you could probably make a good buck for such small useless things. LOL

Crazy.

Thanks rethreads.

Also sorry for the large crappy pictures. Best I could do. :sad:

I think I might use my tote today! I haven't even taken the tags off. So now I have the wallet, tote and a scarf that all matches!