Saw this 15 year old school girl with a MJ Topaz Stam today....

VenetiaWanter

Dec 28, 2006
I have to say I felt gutted. She went to a private school, so I guess she can afford it, but i nearly puked when she had it on the wet grass swinging it around and everything :crybaby:
I'm sure it would've loved me as an owner instead I'd treat her with the respect she deserves.

:sad: so sorry

i wish i had a black stam

i can understand how that feels

though i read some girls on the coach board that are 12!!!!

haha my parents would have laughed at me if i asked for a purse at 12

A few weeks ago I saw a school girl with a Sophia. I thought first it was a fake but then she opened it to show her suede interior full of "teenage" stuff ... I know how you feel, believe me ....:Push:

When I was in HS, I didn't care a lick about bags - the nicest thing I had was a Nine West bag. It's too bad that she didn't seem to value her Stam. My very first designer bag was a Kate Spade that I saved up for in college with my paltry salary, working a few days in the Dean's Office. I worked so hard for it that I babied the heck out of it.

oh my gosh! if she's getting a stam at 15, what in the world are they gonna do with her when she is 18...

even if i could afford to buy my daughter a stam @ 15 years old i wouldn't do it...

maybe she could borrow mine, lol, but if i saw her throw it in the wet grass....:boxing:hahaha

Wow! I can understand wanting your 15 year old daughter to have nice things, but giving her a stam to take to school where it'll get all grimy (EVEN if your daughter is super careful, school is gross!) is unbelievable!

We should all have a moment of silence for that poor stam!

I've seen several school girls with designer bags. As someone who is not especially careful (dare I say, anal?) with my bags, like the girl you observed, I just have to say that I recognize it's (a) not a precious piece of art, like a De Kooning (b) it's meant to be used, and yes, sometimes can get dirty. I don't think true luxury is something to be worshipped and put on a shelf, but to be enjoyed and used.