Rodeo Charm Discussion Thread: Love/Hate/Crazy Reseller Prices etc.

Is it my misperception, or are the rodeos on European site mostly GMs? Wheneven I see rodeos show up on the website, 7 out of 10 times is the large rodeos(just my rough calculation). MMs show up occasionally, but PM rarest.

New rodeo combo!! Credit to IG acct Italianfashionista
View attachment 3525469View attachment 3525474
Looks like H is making bi color rodeo

This looks fake to me....stitching should not be contrast, hanging piece should be same color as the saddle. I haven't seen this anywhere else and I don't know who this IG account is - unless the pic is coming from H or I can see something demonstrating that it's genuine, I'm not going to add this to the chart. Has anyone seen this anywhere else?

Last edited:
Reactions: c18027
This looks fake to me....stitching should not be contrast, hanging piece should be same color as the saddle. I haven't seen this anywhere else and I don't know who this IG account is - unless the pic is coming from H or I can see something demonstrating that it's genuine, I'm not going to add this to the chart. Has anyone seen this anywhere else?

I saw this photo posted by a reseller just now

IMG_1480513247.765127.jpg

I saw this photo posted by a reseller just now

View attachment 3534952

Thank you, but still not definitive....I have seen thousands of fake Hermès scarves over the years, some looked pretty good too....just something from H or a TPFer who bought it at a boutique...I'm not saying it's fake, I'm just saying I'm not certain it's not. I like the colors, but for such a departure from the usual layout I need more info. Plus, I need to know the H names of the colors.