Rodeo Charm Discussion Thread: Love/Hate/Crazy Reseller Prices etc.

Thank you thank you!!! [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254]

Hi, there´s a third one of the authentic bicolor Rodeos: one side is turquoise (Bleu Azteque?) with yellow mane, the other side is dark blue (bleu electrique), the tie is the dark pink used in the other cws, so should be Rose shocking - I bought the bleu azteque/rose shocking one with menthe tie - These horses are def. authentic and super cute - I saw two of those cws at a European Hermès store today.

Hi, there´s a third one of the authentic bicolor Rodeos: one side is turquoise (Bleu Azteque?) with yellow mane, the other side is dark blue (bleu electrique), the tie is the dark pink used in the other cws, so should be Rose shocking - I bought the bleu azteque/rose shocking one with menthe tie - These horses are def. authentic and super cute - I saw two of those cws at a European Hermès store today.
This should be the 3rd version. I saw this picture from an IG reseller jael99ig and copied it here. Can't tell what the dark blue color is but the rest should be blue azteque/soufre/menthe/rose shocking/violet. I think the blue has to be BE since these 3 versions of 2 faced rodeos have these 6 colors combination. Just different arrangements.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 662