Burb Online Sale? + Bag Opinions Needed!

changingwoman

Dec 31, 2013
Does anybody know if/when Burberry will be having a winter season online sale?

I realize these two bags might not be in the sale, but I feel I should probably wait and see just in case...these are my two current objects of lust for a new streamlined everyday bag (to combine with the diaper bag I'll be using once my first baby is born in March - it's a girl!!).

https://us.burberry.com/horseferry-checkleather-clutch-bag-p40123481

https://us.burberry.com/small-embossed-check-leather-clutch-bag-p39905611

Any opinions? I have lots of bags in neutral colors, so I'm looking for something a little more fun. The Horseferry check bag I'd probably grab in Antique Rose, and yesterday the embossed leather clutch was listed in a pretty Pale Apricot, though this appears to have disappeared from the website overnight...

I've been checking everyday. :lol: I can't remember if any of the scarves ever went on sale? I got one (gauze) from Bloomie's at 40% off, not sure if I'll get a better deal?

Ha! Glad to know I'm not the only one :smile: I don't know anything about whether or not the scarves usually go on sale...but congrats on your Bloomie's acquisition! Sounds like a pretty good deal to me!

Last year as I can remember they had some on sale here in europe. But I don't know anymore if it was just seasonal scarves or also some of the normal haymarket ones too.

Some scarves do go on sale but most of the sale items are seasonal ones. You are much less likely to find a full cashmere scarf on sale than the blends. The advantage of buying direct from Burberry, in my experience, is that Burberry pays the shipping and duties for you. Sometimes that equates to a better deal than buying from a local department store for the same sale price plus tax. Only once did I receive a better deal by buying locally.

They used to have the cashmere scarves on sale in seasonal colors but from the last sale, they were not included on the website. Not sure if it had something to do with their marketing of iconic cashmere scarves.

I am in the US...are the Bear charms usually included in the sale? Wondering if I should hold off on my purchase for 2 weeks...thanks for your help I am somewhat new to Burberry.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using PurseForum mobile app

I am in the US...are the Bear charms usually included in the sale? Wondering if I should hold off on my purchase for 2 weeks...thanks for your help I am somewhat new to Burberry.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using PurseForum mobile app
I would wait before getting the bear unless you have a need for it now. I don't think it will be on sale but I would be very unpleased if it went on sale and I had to pay full price because I bought it a few weeks in advance. Just my opinion ^_^

Reactions: dkruck1211