SA Crossbody Pallas Clutch Pochette

Jpwins

O.G.
Apr 24, 2012
So I was searching on eBay for a pallas clutch and have seen this SA Crossbody Pallas Clutch that this one seller has had numerous ones for sale which gets me curious and suspicious at the same. If you look at the sellers feedback their have been at least 8-10 sales with feedback given along with a couple of the same charms and bags. I guess if this is the same cross body the LV sells and only SAs have how is this person getting so many to sell. Their currently is one selling now that says 3 available. While the pictures of this bag look real, my instinct tells me that this is not real. And in each auction its the same pictures being used.

Just wondering what you all think as well.

Attachments

• s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 2,835
So I was searching on eBay for a pallas clutch and have seen this SA Crossbody Pallas Clutch that this one seller has had numerous ones for sale which gets me curious and suspicious at the same. If you look at the sellers feedback their have been at least 8-10 sales with feedback given along with a couple of the same charms and bags. I guess if this is the same cross body the LV sells and only SAs have how is this person getting so many to sell. Their currently is one selling now that says 3 available. While the pictures of this bag look real, my instinct tells me that this is not real. And in each auction its the same pictures being used.

Those tags are so incorrect! Are they supposed to be showing the model numbers? They do not match the item number on the site...it also says Pallas bb on the tag but that is not the bag pictured...

Reactions: AAdams
I'm not purchasing it. It just seems odd to me that this seller is selling many of the same bags of a bag that is only issued to SAs and I think are fake or really fishy. I feel bad for people buying them for $750 and thinking they're real. Was just curious of what other people thought if they have seen this on eBay.

Just wondering what you all think as well.[/QUOTE

The Pallas clutch in the boutique has a brown strap.

I have bought one of these and it was deemed authentic by Meme's treasures. I compared it to the SA in the store and it's identical. Black strap and all. This is not the same as the pallas clutch for sale. Strap not removable.

Last edited:
I have bought one of these and it was deemed authentic by Meme's treasures. I compared it to the SA in the store and it's identical. Black strap and all. This is not the same as the pallas clutch for sale. Strap not removable.

Well it would appear the person who sold it works or did work for LV and managed to keep the bag perhaps even buying it out right only to sell it later, who knows.

I guess the person who was selling this bag could have kept the bag and sold it, but if you look at her feedback and selling history their are multiple bags being sold, not just the one all being sold by the same seller. Also selling a couple of the same charm multiple times. All that makes me think something is not quite right. Just how many bags / charms of the same style that the bag can only be had by a former employee. They look so real like my pallas clutch without the removable strap that one starts to think super fake. But this is all my own speculation and was wondering if anyone else thought that was odd also.

Well it would appear the person who sold it works or did work for LV and managed to keep the bag perhaps even buying it out right only to sell it later, who knows.