Color Reference as requested!!! Picture of Mineral Hobo/Pond Shoulder Bag.

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Here is a picture of the Chelsea Mineral Hobo and the pond shoulder bag side by side as requested. The colors are different but similar. The bag styles are totally different. I think of the Legacy as a chic, retro bag. The Chelsea Mineral Hobo is just a classic bag. The vintage leather on the shoulder bag is smooth. The vintage leather used on the Chelsea mineral hobo has a distressed look about it - kind of like sponge/handpainting.

Attachments

• IMG0001_21.jpg
    IMG0001_21.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG0001_22.jpg
    IMG0001_22.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG0001_23.jpg
    IMG0001_23.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 103
Here is a picture of the Chelsea Mineral Hobo and the pond shoulder bag side by side as requested. The colors are different but similar. The bag styles are totally different. I think of the Legacy as a chic, retro bag. The Chelsea Mineral Hobo is just a classic bag. The vintage leather on the shoulder bag is smooth. The vintage leather used on the Chelsea mineral hobo has a distressed look about it - kind of like sponge/handpainting.
is the mineral more green and the pond more blue? that's how I always pictured the difference

both are GORGEOUS! I'm very jealous of your pond shoulder. I ordered one for PCE but it was damaged and when I took it back they had all sold out.

OOOH, nice Liz love that color!COLOR]

is the mineral more green and the pond more blue? that's how I always pictured the difference

both are GORGEOUS! I'm very jealous of your pond shoulder. I ordered one for PCE but it was damaged and when I took it back they had all sold out.

The mineral is definitely more like a distressed sea green and the pond is more blue. I am sorry you did not get a pond Shoulder bag. I am going to PM you now on where you can get one.

best,
Liz

Ooooohhh, that's pretty, thanks for sharing! I'm so glad they came out with another color like the pond! That bag reminds me a little of the carly, with the hardware on the side.

your pond bag looks different from mine.. maybe it's the lighting.. but I feel like yours might be brighter?

I reattached your pic below next to mine..

I love them both of course.. !

Attachments

• legacyPond.jpg
    legacyPond.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG0001_21.jpg
    IMG0001_21.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 49