Recommendations for a gold color bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeannie77

Mar 3, 2006
I'm not really a gold color type person (I for some reason have always preferred silver colors in metallic choices), but think I need at least one gold color bag. Preferably leather but I'm open to anything as long as they're PRETTY~~~ :graucho:

Have U checked out the thread for the Bulga Crescent bag in Goldrush? It's hit/miss at NM especially since it's now on Last Call at a great price ($178). Great east/west satchel in a gold that is not high sheen, has an almost bronze undertone color and soft yummy leather. Check out the treads (there are two) that have photographs.

17311-viewsize300-front.jpg

Ananas Isabel available at Lunaboston.com

Tano has some gorgeous muted metallic leather bags coming out for Fall. (Gold, bronze and pewter.) They dont have them posted on their website yet, but they will soon. You can pm me for details if you are interested. Prices are around $125 for a clutch to $225 for a big hobo.

I've also seen some pretty gold bags by francesco biasia lately, but they are priced higher- around $450-$495. Really awesome shade of dark gold, though.

tano expert, please don't hate me but I am absolutely ignorant about Tano :sad:... do you have any pictures? Thanks!

tano expert, please don't hate me but I am absolutely ignorant about Tano :sad:... do you have any pictures? Thanks!
you can pm me for info/pics if you like. Since Im a dealer, its not really appropriate for me to post pics and prices of bags that I sell. I dont want anyone to think that Im trying to sell bags here on the forum. I'll make reccomendations in text, but I cant post pics or mention the name of my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.