To all new Victorine Wallet owners

For that price I'd take it back to see what they could do.

Agree, I paid over nzd700 for that wallet here.

They should be able to offer a repair or an exchange. That bubbling/bulging is far from wear and tear. Definitely head out as soon as you can. *fingers crossed*.

You reckon jts More than wear and tear right?
Thanks, I've emailed the store (it's in another city quite far away from where I live). Fingers crossing here too. Will call them tomorrow if I haven't heard back then.

Thank you ladies! omg i'm so scared now. I've been using it so much for the last 2 months do you think they'll take it back?

Don't worry, timeline is not a problem. If it is a defect, it will be repaired or replaced. I've sent in Empreinte Citadine PM bag to replace handles after using for a year. It came back brand new and glazing started cracking again after 2 months, it went in again and now it's brand new, without cracking and had been more than a year since its second replacement. Both replacements were complimentary.

Reactions: iykyk
Don't worry, timeline is not a problem. If it is a defect, it will be repaired or replaced. I've sent in Empreinte Citadine PM bag to replace handles after using for a year. It came back brand new and glazing started cracking again after 2 months, it went in again and now it's brand new, without cracking and had been more than a year since its second replacement. Both replacements were complimentary.

Thanks! Im so glad to have joined tpf and hear from your experiences! The store manager just got back to me now asking me to post it to the store immediately, which I will first thing tomorrow morning. I'll keep you guys posted!

I've got an update:
I've sent my Victorine in for inspection and the After Sales manager called me today saying they'll do a complimentary replacement for me. The only problem is: their stock on my model (Fuchsia) is "tense" so it could take at least 2 weeks for them to validate and process the new wallet for me, with no guarantee that there will be any in stock. However, I have the choice of either going for the Rose Ballerine colour or another wallet model.
Now with the rose ballerine, I'm paranoid about the button being dirty. Anyone able to share their experience owning one?
The other possible model Im thinking of is either the Curieuse compact or the new Point Neuf wallet (i'll have to pay more though..so im thinking twice).

Reactions: Cnelson12
I've got an update:
I've sent my Victorine in for inspection and the After Sales manager called me today saying they'll do a complimentary replacement for me. The only problem is: their stock on my model (Fuchsia) is "tense" so it could take at least 2 weeks for them to validate and process the new wallet for me, with no guarantee that there will be any in stock. However, I have the choice of either going for the Rose Ballerine colour or another wallet model.
Now with the rose ballerine, I'm paranoid about the button being dirty. Anyone able to share their experience owning one?
The other possible model Im thinking of is either the Curieuse compact or the new Point Neuf wallet (i'll have to pay more though..so im thinking twice).

Thanks for the update! What about looking at the world tour collection?

I've got an update:
I say go for the point Neuf it is more money but you won't have issues since it's leather! I too bought the victorine wt but returned it since I heard there were quality controls issues with the slots but then the point Neuf came and I'm sold on that one!

I've got an update:

If you are paranoid about RB becoming dirty, then why not try the WT collection one? It has a gold button closure which in my opinion goes very well with the red interior. And I definitely find it cuter than the PN wallet.

It's a personal preference if you'd like the compact PN one. I wasn't so keen on leather right now. Wasn't sure about the squishy floppy feeling of certain leather wallets. If you like that, then perhaps that will be a great option for you. Also it has a gusseted coin compartment. But thing to note, the key bell adds some more bulge. So once the wallet is closed the left side will be significantly larger than the right side, very much more so than with the victorine. I knew this would drive me crazy and opted for the victorine itself and have no issues taking coins off the coin pocket. Just my 2 cents. Keep us posted on your decision. Good luck! [emoji4][emoji106]

Reactions: Kmora and iykyk
Actually they also said the wrinkling of the leather is due to the leather softening over time and it's inevitable..i found that kinda unacceptable since it looks distorted that way and other areas of the wallet..

Thanks for the update! What about looking at the world tour collection?
I've had a look and there's no wallet available in the Asia Pacific region..the manager also advised me of that. Besides I do prefer classic designs to seasonals.

I say go for the point Neuf it is more money but you won't have issues since it's leather! I too bought the victorine wt but returned it since I heard there were quality controls issues with the slots but then the point Neuf came and I'm sold on that one!
I had no issues with slots, they loosened up with continuous use and were fine for mine. Hopefully the replacement Victorine won't be dead tight haha. Yea the PN opens up completely as well and im seriously tempted. I'm just a bit bumped out that I may have to pay the retail price as I paid duty free price for my Victorine, picking it up before i travelled back then.

If you are paranoid about RB becoming dirty, then why not try the WT collection one? It has a gold button closure which in my opinion goes very well with the red interior. And I definitely find it cuter than the PN wallet.

It's a personal preference if you'd like the compact PN one. I wasn't so keen on leather right now. Wasn't sure about the squishy floppy feeling of certain leather wallets. If you like that, then perhaps that will be a great option for you. Also it has a gusseted coin compartment. But thing to note, the key bell adds some more bulge. So once the wallet is closed the left side will be significantly larger than the right side, very much more so than with the victorine. I knew this would drive me crazy and opted for the victorine itself and have no issues taking coins off the coin pocket. Just my 2 cents. Keep us posted on your decision. Good luck! [emoji4][emoji106]
Reallly? I couldnt find the WT victorine on the Australia/NZ website :sad: maybe it's not available here then. The manager also told me she doesnt see any new wallet coming out anytime soon except the PN. I'm not sure about the PN's design to be honest, but the compact curieuse looks pretty to me.

Thanks for the intel on the PN. How do you find your Victorine holding up especially with the folding of the leather? And may I ask what colour did you get?

I've got an update:

I have had the Rosalie in RB since April. It has the pink leather button, but it still looks as good as new. It has been about 6 months now and I have used it almost every single day. I do not baby my wallet at all and it probably gets rolled around in my speedy B25 and other bags, but it is still perfect.

Actually they also said the wrinkling of the leather is due to the leather softening over time and it's inevitable..i found that kinda unacceptable since it looks distorted that way and other areas of the wallet..

I've had a look and there's no wallet available in the Asia Pacific region..the manager also advised me of that. Besides I do prefer classic designs to seasonals.

I totally understand. I don't buy into their statement about the bubbling. I've never seen that happen before smh. Either way I'm glad they are offering a resolution. Hopefully you can come to a decision, it's going to be tough. There's so many pieces to choose from! Good luck :smile:

I have had the Rosalie in RB since April. It has the pink leather button, but it still looks as good as new. It has been about 6 months now and I have used it almost every single day. I do not baby my wallet at all and it probably gets rolled around in my speedy B25 and other bags, but it is still perfect.
Thanks for sharing! That's great to hear. To be honest I'm really being tempted by the RB, seeing how so princessy pretty it is. I'm not the type (or want to be stressed by) babying my wallets either. If I get the RB i'll get it straight away as opposed to waiting for the maybe available fuchsia one..