Post your Chanel family portrait...

Here's my updated family! Guess I'm not much of a classics gal. I was drawn to and love each of these pieces that suit my casual lifestyle. Was very tempted by the so black chevron reissue but decided to pass. Easing into a more serendipitous approach toward Chanel. Maybe a couple more brooches that catch my eye, maybe a reissue down the road... Thanks for letting me share! [emoji4]

IMG_1476643616.919084.jpg

IMG_1476643635.154048.jpg

Here's my updated family! Guess I'm not much of a classics gal. I was drawn to and love each of these pieces that suit my casual lifestyle. Was very tempted by the so black chevron reissue but decided to pass. Easing into a more serendipitous approach toward Chanel. Maybe a couple more brooches that catch my eye, maybe a reissue down the road... Thanks for letting me share! [emoji4]

View attachment 3494852

View attachment 3494853

Classics are great but not for me either! My style dictates my chanel bags. Funny how I just passed up on the same reissue so black chevron, but I got the reissue distressed metallic silver instead.

View attachment 3494852

View attachment 3494853
I really really love your collection - every single piece. Divine.

I was fortunate enough to receive a Chanel handbag in March as a gift. I am in love with it, it is my only chanel. However, i have yet to wear it for two reasons.
1. It's White Soft leather(possible color transfer)
2. It was seasonal & limited
I recently received a gucci marmont shoulder bag which features the same leather as my chanel bag & i have worn it everyday for three weeks and had no issues regarding color transfer. I am so happy that i think i will gain enough courage to start wearing my beloved chanel bag.

Attachments

• IMG_3589.jpg
    IMG_3589.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,834
  • IMG_1853.JPG
    IMG_1853.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,950

View attachment 3494852

View attachment 3494853
So beautiful family!!!:heart: