Post your Chanel family portrait...

Here's my updated family! Guess I'm not much of a classics gal. I was drawn to and love each of these pieces that suit my casual lifestyle. Was very tempted by the so black chevron reissue but decided to pass. Easing into a more serendipitous approach toward Chanel. Maybe a couple more brooches that catch my eye, maybe a reissue down the road... Thanks for letting me share! [emoji4]

View attachment 3494852

View attachment 3494853

What a great collection! I'm honestly so excited about so many pieces, cause some Ive never seen! Can you tell me more about the blue patent bag? Is it from the Salzburg collection (cause some bags had the CC on top in that collection). Is it a WOC style inside? I've never seen it but it's so beautiful!!

What a great collection! I'm honestly so excited about so many pieces, cause some Ive never seen! Can you tell me more about the blue patent bag? Is it from the Salzburg collection (cause some bags had the CC on top in that collection). Is it a WOC style inside? I've never seen it but it's so beautiful!!

Thanks hanayo! The blue patent was from Metiers d’Art 2016 collection. Some refer to it as eyelet WOC. It is regular WOC style inside with card slots, zippered section, front section. The eyelets on top allow chains to be adjusted for different ways to carry (no CC plate on top). The red was a beautiful color too!
http://www.purseblog.com/chanel/chanels-new-wallet-on-chain-takes-design-cues-from-the-classic-flap/

Here's my updated family! Guess I'm not much of a classics gal. I was drawn to and love each of these pieces that suit my casual lifestyle. Was very tempted by the so black chevron reissue but decided to pass. Easing into a more serendipitous approach toward Chanel. Maybe a couple more brooches that catch my eye, maybe a reissue down the road... Thanks for letting me share! [emoji4]

View attachment 3494852

View attachment 3494853

Amazing collection[emoji7]

View attachment 3494852

View attachment 3494853
beautiful choices! I love love love the blue velvet bag, it's perfection. I have the same brooch, how have you been/plan on wearing it (beside the usual of pinning on the lapel?) :smile:

beautiful choices! I love love love the blue velvet bag, it's perfection. I have the same brooch, how have you been/plan on wearing it (beside the usual of pinning on the lapel?) :smile:

Thanks Vanana! Not sure how many start on their Chanel path with velvet but that was my very first piece and I love it!

I'll admit I've been a little boring, just mostly been wearing the brooch on blazer lapel with tees and jeans. Would love any tips and ideas!

Thanks Vanana! Not sure how many start on their Chanel path with velvet but that was my very first piece and I love it!

I'll admit I've been a little boring, just mostly been wearing the brooch on blazer lapel with tees and jeans. Would love any tips and ideas!

As much as I love my Classics I like chanel for its versatility and why I can't find hermes with same attraction despite gorgeous leather and quality. the chanel seasonal when done right has that super wow factor. :smile:

I am looking for ideas on that particular brooch as well since it's a but diff than the cc ones. I was thinking more cardigans scarfs and beanie because I think the texture of thick cashmere would compliment it well. Maybe like a belt buckle on the right belt or sash tie? On a obi style waist wrap? otherwise I am at a loss for more ideas, will have to come up with more.

View attachment 3494852

View attachment 3494853
:love::girlsigh::tup: all of them are phenomenal!!! Big LOVE all around:heart::heart::heart: