Coach X Disney?? Is it true?

I think the newer Mickey stuff is coming with boxes because they are being described as part of the "box program" series from Coach. Items that come gift ready in nicer than average Coach boxes. I know that I got something that was considered from the "box program" and it came in a shimmery gold colored box.

I think the newer Mickey stuff is coming with boxes because they are being described as part of the "box program" series from Coach. Items that come gift ready in nicer than average Coach boxes. I know that I got something that was considered from the "box program" and it came in a shimmery gold colored box.
Interesting, thank you for the information!

View attachment 3478508 This is the blue wristlet, I have it against the cornflower Nomad for comparison on the blue color. The Mickey is a brighter blue called Bluejay, interior is black, hangtag is black on one side, brown on the other, the Mickey pose is only on the front. It came in a beautiful red and black Disney box. I still don't understand why the original 1941 Disney items from the first launch didn't come in these nice boxes, especially if they were the "higher" end of Coach!?
What is the black item, a wallet?

I love this color wristlet!!! I adore Mickey's bright yellow shoes with it, too. Too cute - great choice! :smile:
View attachment 3478508 This is the blue wristlet, I have it against the cornflower Nomad for comparison on the blue color. The Mickey is a brighter blue called Bluejay, interior is black, hangtag is black on one side, brown on the other, the Mickey pose is only on the front. It came in a beautiful red and black Disney box. I still don't understand why the original 1941 Disney items from the first launch didn't come in these nice boxes, especially if they were the "higher" end of Coach!?

Reactions: Nymeria1

Lovely blue and agree on the boxes but then that would make sense and this is Coach were talking about. :doh:

Love that blue! Where did you order from?

Ahhh! Okay. I was really wondering about it because it sure looked awful big to be a wallet. Can't wait to get my order!
Please post pics,I wish I could buy it all, love Mickey!
Love that blue! Where did you order from?
I ordered it from my SA but looks like the complete line (including the matching blue tote and hangtag) is on the Zappos site.

Reactions: CoachCruiser
I ordered the black wristlet and each of the hang tags last night and they should be here Friday.....the odd thing is ALL of the items were shipped individually! Yep, I'll be getting 6 separate packages. :shocked: Thank goodness hubby will be out of town so I don't have to suffer the 'eye roll'. Though I don't think he'd have the guts to do that this time considering he just bought 3 guns in the past few days. :amazed:

I ordered the black wristlet and each of the hang tags last night and they should be here Friday.....the odd thing is ALL of the items were shipped individually! Yep, I'll be getting 6 separate packages. :shocked: Thank goodness hubby will be out of town so I don't have to suffer the 'eye roll'. Though I don't think he'd have the guts to do that this time considering he just bought 3 guns in the past few days. :amazed:

Guns? Omg...I wouldn't dare to upset hubby when there are 3 guns in the house [emoji33][emoji33]

Reactions: ildera5