Coach X Disney?? Is it true?

I ordered the black wristlet and each of the hang tags last night and they should be here Friday.....the odd thing is ALL of the items were shipped individually! Yep, I'll be getting 6 separate packages. :shocked: Thank goodness hubby will be out of town so I don't have to suffer the 'eye roll'. Though I don't think he'd have the guts to do that this time considering he just bought 3 guns in the past few days. :amazed:
Mine is coming today, too. Got presents for my DD birthday, she'll be 15 and she likes red and wristlets and I got some for my bday while back. Always a birthday, I say !!! Hope my DH won't be here for delivery but he's off today so massive eye roll again.

Thanks for update on new hangtags! Those are what I hoped for first time so I ordered one with a $15 off code too. I can't wait to get it. Hope it's smaller than first release hangtags though. I wish they had more than just Mickey

View attachment 3480905 Five hang tags and one small wristlet came today.....in all these big boxes ..... :shocked: .......
Can you share what is in the boxes?! ;)
Holy cow! Way to be not eco-friendly, Zappos. ☹️️

Can't wait to see pix. [emoji3]
No kidding. I can't believe they were sent in separate boxes and that big of boxes!

Zappos sold out of the black hangtag, but still has the other three colors. So glad I received shipping confirmation for the black one I ordered.

Holy cow! Way to be not eco-friendly, Zappos. ☹️️

Can't wait to see pix. [emoji3]

Can you share what is in the boxes?! ;)

No kidding. I can't believe they were sent in separate boxes and that big of boxes!

Zappos sold out of the black hangtag, but still has the other three colors. So glad I received shipping confirmation for the black one I ordered.

Sorry! I was so flabbergasted at the boxes it didn't even cross my mind to post the contents. :huh: I have the hang tags unattached from the chains because that is the way I store them to keep them from getting dents in the leather from the chain.

image.jpeg

Sorry! I was so flabbergasted at the boxes it didn't even cross my mind to post the contents. :huh: I have the hang tags unattached from the chains because that is the way I store them to keep them from getting dents in the leather from the chain.

View attachment 3481420

So cute!! Congrats. Those boxes are very crazy. I guess they don't have smaller packaging and they can't just ship them together. [emoji849]

This happens often to me too when I buy from Amazon. I have to show my mom that I'm really not buying that much.

Reactions: CoachCruiser
IMG_1852.JPG I ordered three things from the Hudson Bay website and the first item trickled in by mail. I'm going to put my cute hangtag on my Rhyder for a little bit of colour. The Disney x Coach boxes are very lovely. Now I'm awaiting my black wristlet and the black tote. I love Mickey's pose--he's just so sweet! I'm actually a huge Minnie Mouse fan but Mickey is very charming in this line. I'll post photos when the rest of my items arrive.

View attachment 3481681 I ordered three things from the Hudson Bay website and the first item trickled in by mail. I'm going to put my cute hangtag on my Rhyder for a little bit of colour. The Disney x Coach boxes are very lovely. Now I'm awaiting my black wristlet and the black tote. I love Mickey's pose--he's just so sweet! I'm actually a huge Minnie Mouse fan but Mickey is very charming in this line. I'll post photos when the rest of my items arrive.
Congrats! Aren't these great items?

Reactions: musiclover