What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

I just purchased a Chloe Mini Marcie Saddlebag in the color tan from NM. I will post some pics when I receive it.
Here are pics for the bag. I received it a week ago and have carried it three times since then. First pic is pic of outside of bag, second pic is of inside of bag with my stuff in it, third pic is of all the stuff that was in the bag minus my phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) which does fit to give an idea of what can fit into the bag, and last pic is of new bag alongside it's older sister the Chloe Baby Marcie Satchel bag.

Attachments

• ChloeBag.jpg
    ChloeBag.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 743
  • ChloeBag2.jpg
    ChloeBag2.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 762
  • ChloeBag3.jpg
    ChloeBag3.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 756
  • ChloeBag4.jpg
    ChloeBag4.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 762
Here are pics for the bag. I received it a week ago and have carried it three times since then. First pic is pic of outside of bag, second pic is of inside of bag with my stuff in it, third pic is of all the stuff that was in the bag minus my phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) which does fit to give an idea of what can fit into the bag, and last pic is of new bag alongside it's older sister the Chloe Baby Marcie Satchel bag.
They're beautiful! I didn't know Marcie satchels came that small.

image.jpeg
Celine Belt Bag
image.jpeg
Fendi Dotcom

Hii !! I cant write a post yet, so I'm hoping u can help me! I need a classic and more timeless black bag for my everyday! The Celine Belt Bag and The Fendi Dotcom! Wich one is your favorite? I dont know wich one should I get!
thanks!!!

Reactions: fendifemale
Wow that small one fits much more than I would have thought! It's lovely! I like the stitching on the Marcie's.

View attachment 3463500
Celine Belt Bag
View attachment 3463499
Fendi Dotcom

Hii !! I cant write a post yet, so I'm hoping u can help me! I need a classic and more timeless black bag for my everyday! The Celine Belt Bag and The Fendi Dotcom! Wich one is your favorite? I dont know wich one should I get!
thanks!!!
Off topic, but for what it's worth I vote the belt! I'm wanting one for myself in the right color at the moment.

View attachment 3468125
CÉLINE Cabas violet blue
Absolutely stunning blue! Wow!