Big Brother 18

I'm just hoping that the return juror comp isn't a crapshoot. If it's physical, then Vic has a good chance of walking right back into the house after they evict him Thursday.
Did I miss POV? I thought Vic still has a chance to stay.
Anyway, if he wins the return comp, he is going to be such a huge target!! He is a beast, a lucky beast))))

Did I miss POV? I thought Vic still has a chance to stay.
Anyway, if he wins the return comp, he is going to be such a huge target!! He is a beast, a lucky beast))))

POV winner was Paul, so he took himself off the block and Corey went up as replacement. It'll be up to James to decide who goes home and he has a final four deal with Natalie, Corey & Nicole so it could easily be Victor going home this week. But, he could go for two in a row and get himself back in the game, which I think would be awesome. Just as long as Paulie doesn't come back I'm happy.

Reactions: Tiny_T
When Paulie got a reality check from girls in the jury house:
giphy.gif

And I'm like:
giphy.gif

I think that's hilarious that Zakiyah and Paulie haven't spoken... good for her!!! I'm finallly glad she saw him for what he really is. And I agree.. Nicole going to the Final Four with Paul/Victor is stupid. Victor wins everything. He's not my favorite, but being that this is his second victory back into the house, I wouldn't be mad at all if he won the whole thing. He certainly earned it.

I am so sick of hearing words like "loyalty", "backstab", and "trust"... for crying out loud people, it's Big Brother! Everybody changes alliances, etc. It get so tired of the players acting self-righteous...ugh.

What Natalie said about James and to James is reprehensible. I was really rooting for them. James seems like a good guy and I was really hoping they would be ok. At least have a real chance outside the house, but the Wednesday episode showed me the real. I can't stand her.

What's up with Corey talking about Harry Potter in his sleep? Does he do that a lot? lol

As far as who is left now, I think Victor should win. I haven't seen all the seasons but I would bet he has the best BB story as far as the road to victory. If he makes it to final two, he should win for sure.

Corey talking about Harry Potter in his sleep is the most interesting thing he's done all season..I suppose that's why they keep replaying it. LOL. Yeah, I'm glad Natalie is gone..she was so annoying. Why can't casting find girls who's voices aren't like nails on a chalkboard???? Bronte, Nicole..Natalie, urgh.
I'm going to root for James, then Victor. Paul's family is wealthy, they've talked about it on after dark..and how he doesn't need the money. I'm sure James or Victor could use it.

Reactions: taniherd
Of the final 3, Paul's personality is kinda like his comic, loudmouth and kinda bullying. Nicole's whine all season killed me, so annoying. I used to root for her in her original season, but I can't stand her, esp her insecurity with corey and how every time she wants to make big moves, shes scared. James is a disappointment in comps, srsly you cant remember what Natalie said to you? If either P or N take J, they'll prbly win against him.