Big Brother 18

I just don't get it. Imo, Zakiyah looks really dumb getting back with Paulie... but that's my opinion and nothing more. If that's what she wants to do then oh well. I don't understand why Da was getting so mad and up in arms about it. I understand she was trying to be a friend, but if your friend chooses to do different than what you advise then let it go! Or maybe they didn't even ask your opinion in the first place! Lord have mercy, smh. I don't like Paulie either, but why not just ignore him. There are plenty other people in the house to talk to.

I'm surprised James picked Nicole over Corey. I wonder if that's a decision he and Paul talked about or if it was his loyalty based on them both being vets?

I'm not sure what it is about Corey, but something about his eyes makes me really uncomfortable lol.

Reactions: Matryoshka.ca
I'm still sad that Victor went. I hope he wins America's Favourite!

So glad to see Corey go, there was something about him that I really didn't like. Nicole annoys me and I really hope she doesn't win. I haven't been a fan of Paul since the beginning but he's started to grow on me and I do think he's played hard. Now if he could just stop saying "ya boy" I might be ok with him winning. I'm just ok with anyone but Nicole.

Paulie disgusts me on so many levels.

Reactions: mari_merry

So glad to see Corey go, there was something about him that I really didn't like. Nicole annoys me and I really hope she doesn't win. I haven't been a fan of Paul since the beginning but he's started to grow on me and I do think he's played hard. Now if he could just stop saying "ya boy" I might be ok with him winning. I'm just ok with anyone but Nicole.

I wasn't really a fan of Paul either but considering how many times he's been on the block and whatnot, I think he's got a strong chance at this point. Nicole annoys me too. Victor winning America's Favorite would be great. He played a monster game.

Are you reading my mind? Because this is exactly what I was thinking

I am so sick of hearing words like "loyalty", "backstab", and "trust"... for crying out loud people, it's Big Brother! Everybody changes alliances, etc. It get so tired of the players acting self-righteous...ugh.

So true!!! Feels like they never watched BB before ... It is the game, and all decisions are made for the benefit of the game ... On the other hand, they are locked there for 3 months, so I think they create some kind of a bond.

What Natalie said about James and to James is reprehensible. I was really rooting for them. James seems like a good guy and I was really hoping they would be ok. At least have a real chance outside the house, but the Wednesday episode showed me the real. I can't stand her.

Totally agree, I thought she was nice and sweet, but apparently her true colours came up during the most difficult situation in the duo. I am very sorry for James, I feel like he genially liked her ...

Reactions: absolutpink
I just don't get it. Imo, Zakiyah looks really dumb getting back with Paulie... but that's my opinion and nothing more. If that's what she wants to do then oh well. I don't understand why Da was getting so mad and up in arms about it. I understand she was trying to be a friend, but if your friend chooses to do different than what you advise then let it go! Or maybe they didn't even ask your opinion in the first place! Lord have mercy, smh. I don't like Paulie either, but why not just ignore him. There are plenty other people in the house to talk to.

I was surprised with Da's behaviour, she should be wiser .... At the end of the day, it's Z's decision to be or not to be with Paulie. Da as a friend needs to let it go... And if Da really wants to help Z, she needs to help Z to build a stronger personality and believe in herself.

Reactions: taniherd
So Sad Vic is out... He deserves to win. I hope I'll see him in future seasons:smile:))

^^ I'm sure they'll rig a season for him to come back and make it to the finals...it wasn't for lack of trying this season with all the battle back comps for him.

I agree, just the fact alone that he managed to get himself back in the house not once, but twice, shows that he is a strong competitor and I think he will be back on our screens for sure! I could also see him going on Survivor like Caleb did.

Reactions: TC1
I agree, just the fact alone that he managed to get himself back in the house not once, but twice, shows that he is a strong competitor and I think he will be back on our screens for sure! I could also see him going on Survivor like Caleb did.

What?! Caleb went to Survivor? Sorry, I do not watch it, so I didn't know. was he the Cowboy Beast there too?

Glad it's over, I see Paul winning and Vic winning America's favorite.

Don't forget next week the new season premieres online. Big Brother over the top, they will show everything-nothing is blocked out.