The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Great minds nana! Here are my new twillies for my B :smile:

View attachment 3457017

Thanks!!! I love this pattern of Twilly so much that I've been bugging my SA to order and keep one for me before arrival !!!
Your red B looks so pretty [emoji173]️love your kitty too!!
I've bought the new Twillys , the one like bandanna with stars. Will try on my touché grenat GP30, gonna show u gals the effect later[emoji5]

Reactions: hoot
Thanks!!! I love this pattern of Twilly so much that I've been bugging my SA to order and keep one for me before arrival !!!
Your red B looks so pretty [emoji173]️love your kitty too!!
I've bought the new Twillys , the one like bandanna with stars. Will try on my touché grenat GP30, gonna show u gals the effect later[emoji5]

Lol I was the same with my SA [emoji51]. She's the best [emoji7]. Thanks for the complements too dear. The kitty was a custom order from one of our lovely TPF members...the info is on my IG. She is SO talented! Can't wait to see the new twillies you are getting for your gorgeous GP grenat!

Lol I was the same with my SA [emoji51]. She's the best [emoji7]. Thanks for the complements too dear. The kitty was a custom order from one of our lovely TPF members...the info is on my IG. She is SO talented! Can't wait to see the new twillies you are getting for your gorgeous GP grenat!

Here it is, love the polka dots and stars on the Twilly! [emoji173]️[emoji294]️
IMG_1473085212.394126.jpg

Awwwww love this design so much, I've already bought 2 colours of this design, now I want this one too after seeing your pretty Twillys!!

This CW was really hard to get on my side of the world (Europe). Apparently this was part of last winters CW collection so I had to jump through some hoops to get her[emoji28] but yessss if u see it GET IT!!