New Dior Small Lady Dior (not medium, not mini, not large, new size)

You look fantastic with it! I am loving the new size. The mini is too small for me, but I could work with this. Not sure how I feel about the wide strap though.

you look really good wearing it! the wide strap looks better against the body! congrats!

Thanks! I really love this size. The wider strap is definitely not dainty, and I initially thought it would look even bulkier being plain without embellishments. However, it perfectly suits my desire for a casual bag and I find it very comfortable. I suppose it could look more formal by either carrying it handheld without the strap or swapping the strap. This is my first Dior bag and it won't be my last!

Reactions: leooh
I only saw this version in the boutique (plain, no holes for pins, no colorful hanging thing) in this new size, and to be honest I didn't ask about any other colors or styles since I wanted black lambskin w silver hardware and as soon as I saw it on the shelf I had to have it. I had no idea how "new" it was and the SA only mentioned that it wasn't widely available yet - sorry, I wish I had asked more questions!

This bag is already a favorite. Here's a pic with shoulder hang - I'm 5'2".
View attachment 3450407
Looks fantastic, and the wide strap does add a very casual flair to the bag.

Thanks! I really love this size. The wider strap is definitely not dainty, and I initially thought it would look even bulkier being plain without embellishments. However, it perfectly suits my desire for a casual bag and I find it very comfortable. I suppose it could look more formal by either carrying it handheld without the strap or swapping the strap. This is my first Dior bag and it won't be my last!
You can even get a chain Fendi StrapYou for your Lady Dior if you want to have a chain strap instead. It comes in silver and gold.

Photos from @bh4me and @bspcc87 , respectively.
fendistrap-jpg.3420578

image-jpg.3418968

Reactions: Dunita and leooh
Looks like the perfect size! Gosh, I'm in trouble....

Is that what fits in your bag? :smile: do you think it will fit a small water bottle by any chance?

Yes, this is what fits at once with a bit of room to spare! I also tested a full sized wallet and a mini iPad and they each also fit (but leave little room for else). A very small water bottle definitely fits (as in 8 oz); as for other bottles, the flap top likely gives some flexibility for different sizes and shapes but might take up a lot of the bag.

Yes, this is what fits at once with a bit of room to spare! I also tested a full sized wallet and a mini iPad and they each also fit (but leave little room for else). A very small water bottle definitely fits (as in 8 oz); as for other bottles, the flap top likely gives some flexibility for different sizes and shapes but might take up a lot of the bag.

Any chance for a pic of items :smile:

That wallet would be a nice way to get a touch of green. The Diorissimo taurillon green wallet (not pictured above, though) is divine!
These leather patents look gorgeous. Im thinking of a lady dior patent leather , but I wonder after years, will it start to be sticky as the Chanel patent leather?

These leather patents look gorgeous. Im thinking of a lady dior patent leather , but I wonder after years, will it start to be sticky as the Chanel patent leather?
Patent leather may get sticky over time depending on how you use and store it. As long as it is not stored in a hot and/or humid environment, and you avoid getting it in contact with greases and organic solvents, then the patent leather should be fine.

I do recommend the Diorissimo square wallet. It is sublime! The taurillon is thick so it makes the wallet durable.

Patent leather may get sticky over time depending on how you use and store it. As long as it is not stored in a hot and/or humid environment, and you avoid getting it in contact with greases and organic solvents, then the patent leather should be fine.

I do recommend the Diorissimo square wallet. It is sublime! The taurillon is thick so it makes the wallet durable.
Thanks, I will ask for it see if she has green in stock. I plan to drive to a Dior to check out in person too, even it is hours away [emoji23]

Reactions: averagejoe
I only saw this version in the boutique (plain, no holes for pins, no colorful hanging thing) in this new size, and to be honest I didn't ask about any other colors or styles since I wanted black lambskin w silver hardware and as soon as I saw it on the shelf I had to have it. I had no idea how "new" it was and the SA only mentioned that it wasn't widely available yet - sorry, I wish I had asked more questions!

This bag is already a favorite. Here's a pic with shoulder hang - I'm 5'2".
View attachment 3450407

Love it! With kids I love the more casual look of this and the size seems perfect with the strap.