Hermes Sydney

Hi Mosman,
I frequently fly to Sydney and will visit H in Sydney. Could you please tell me how SA accepts to put you on waitlist?
Thank you.
If you have purchase history with them and regular customer they may accept you on waitlist or if you buy something on the day and if they happen to have a bag in stock, I heard that they may offer you !!
Good luck !!

Holy moly...fellow TPFers...there are two amazzzzzing wallets available on H.com (Oz) site. An alligator Constance and two alligator Bearns!!! [emoji33] If only I could afford the Constance *sigh* [emoji30] Hope someone snaps them up soon and they go to a good home [emoji4][emoji854] IMG_1471596362.874206.jpgIMG_1471596382.806575.jpgIMG_1471596399.779361.jpgIMG_1471596409.580453.jpgIMG_1471596421.011738.jpgIMG_1471596430.711214.jpg

Reactions: Charee and Possum
Hello~~thank you :smile:
B30 Taupe (grey family) with phw
K28 blue thalassa with phw
I think both are not current season.

Wow, taupe !!! Blue Thalassa, and you also have black gold hardware, you managed to score colour well !!!!
I heard taupe is similar to Etoupe ??
My next one would be taupe or black, if taupe not seasonal, and a black be long time to wait.
Thanks.

Wow, taupe !!! Blue Thalassa, and you also have black gold hardware, you managed to score colour well !!!!
I heard taupe is similar to Etoupe ??
My next one would be taupe or black, if taupe not seasonal, and a black be long time to wait.
Thanks.

It is very similar, but it doesnt have white stiching like etoupe and its little bit darker compare to my sister's GP in etoupe.
I think you should try etain if you love like taupe as it is currently available this season i heard. Or deliveries arriving from previous podium order...
I was offered etain ghw or black ghw early this year...It was really really hard decision to make. :crybaby:
I only chose black because i have a taupe.
In terms of getting a black, it shouldn't be too hard if you are already a regular customer IMO. Good luck finding your B!!!

It is very similar, but it doesnt have white stiching like etoupe and its little bit darker compare to my sister's GP in etoupe.
I think you should try etain if you love like taupe as it is currently available this season i heard. Or deliveries arriving from previous podium order...
I was offered etain ghw or black ghw early this year...It was really really hard decision to make. :crybaby:
In terms of getting a black, it shouldn't be too hard if you are already a regular customer IMO. Good luck finding your B!!!
That's great to know about black, Orangefanatic because that's next on my list. Thanks also for your insights into etain. I like the idea that it doesn't have white stitching. Might work better for my lifestyle.

The Sydney store seem to have reopened their waiting list recently. Exciting. Hopefully the wait won't be too long for us all.

That's great to know about black, Orangefanatic because that's next on my list. Thanks also for your insights into etain. I like the idea that it doesn't have white stitching. Might work better for my lifestyle.

The Sydney store seem to have reopened their waiting list recently. Exciting. Hopefully the wait won't be too long for us all.
My sister and I both on waitlist for black and I ended up with blue Saphire and sister end up with etoupe.
black is always around, but because every one want a black in their collection, that why it is hard to get for that reason.
Good luck to you and me for our next black Birkin!!!

Hi Orangefanatic, may I ask regarding podium, do you know how long the podium normally arrive once they put order in ??? as in June I put my name down just before SM went to Paris.
Thanks.

Good luck!!! If they accept your name on waitlist, you will get a call :P wishing you a good luck!!

Hi Orangefanatic, may I ask regarding podium, do you know how long the podium normally arrive once they put order in ??? as in June I put my name down just before SM went to Paris.
Thanks.
I believe SM has 2 podium orders per year. And this is the large one including b/k for next 2 season ( jan-june next year)
So im assuming it will start to deliever from 6 months onwards?! Maybe im not 100% correct...but thats how I understand.
If SM allowed your order directly, you will have a good chance! :P

May I ask you what did you order please?

Good luck!!! If they accept your name on waitlist, you will get a call :P wishing you a good luck!!
Thank you! I hope so.... the SA on the floor when I went in to place my request formally was different to the one I spoke to on the phone. She was a bit dubious about my chances but wrote the name of who I spoke to on my form..

There will be a big reveal here if and when, though!!

I believe SM has 2 podium orders per year. And this is the large one including b/k for next 2 season ( jan-june next year)
So im assuming it will start to deliever from 6 months onwards?! Maybe im not 100% correct...but thats how I understand.
If SM allowed your order directly, you will have a good chance! :P

May I ask you what did you order please?
Just a b black, and she said she go to Paris at end of June to order stock for next year !!! Also she said I need to wait for about 6 month or longer for this. So now it make sense !!
Thanks for your depth knowledge.