Food Weird Food/Drink You're Addicted To?

Figs - with cheese, in desserts, covered in chocolate or just as is! I love them.
Hi again clu!! OMG YES, FIGS!! :heart::heart::heart::smile: I would not have thought of them but I am with you for sure. I bought a package at grocery store this week & swore I would make them last a few days but you know that DID NOT happen...they were gone that night. So YUMMY!
First thing that came to my mind is organic dried Gogi Berries. I eat a handful every morning & sometimes as a quick light snack.

Hi again clu!! OMG YES, FIGS!! :heart::heart::heart::smile: I would not have thought of them but I am with you for sure. I bought a package at grocery store this week & swore I would make them last a few days but you know that DID NOT happen...they were gone that night. So YUMMY!
First thing that came to my mind is organic dried Gogi Berries. I eat a handful every morning & sometimes as a quick light snack.

I tried to find dried Gogi berries at the supermarket but I think I need to go to Earthfare. I want to try them now!

If I have ripe avocadoes in the house, I eat them until they're gone, they call to me... there's NO reason I should have that reaction, I eat plenty of healthy fats and get plenty of potassium, it's the associations of being abroad and eating my first ever avocado, and the texture I think! Oh, you evil wonderful green temptations, what am I to do when your siren song beckons?!

cheeses... haven't met a cheese I didn't like..LOL

That's not weird - that's the most normal and natural thing I have ever heard. When people say they don't love cheese (unless it's a medical issue or they are vegan), I know we won't be friends. I have allergies to mold and certain cheese like mimolette can cause me to break out. That doesn't stop me.