Food Weird Food/Drink You're Addicted To?

If I have ripe avocadoes in the house, I eat them until they're gone, they call to me... there's NO reason I should have that reaction, I eat plenty of healthy fats and get plenty of potassium, it's the associations of being abroad and eating my first ever avocado, and the texture I think! Oh, you evil wonderful green temptations, what am I to do when your siren song beckons?!

The inclusion of avocado greatly sways what I order at a restaurant. I.love.them. At home I eat them with Tajin. Don't hand me an avocado on toast, they are perfect by themselves!

OHHHH where can one find this?

This is the one I usually drink, but there are many yummy brands. I'm not as into the other flavors, so I don't recommend them. This tastes a little like champagne to me. I don't drink so it feels celebratory and healthy at the same time. :P
Note that Kombucha does have a very small amount of alcohol in it but not enough to make it an issue for me. You'd have to drink a vat of it to feel an effects.

I'm in LA, and usually get it at Ralph's and Costco. It's east to find.
On the east coast, you can get it at Whole Foods, Duane Reade and Rite Aid.

This is the one I usually drink, but there are many yummy brands. I'm not as into the other flavors, so I don't recommend them. This tastes a little like champagne to me. I don't drink so it feels celebratory and healthy at the same time. :P
Note that Kombucha does have a very small amount of alcohol in it but not enough to make it an issue for me. You'd have to drink a vat of it to feel an effects.

I'm in LA, and usually get it at Ralph's and Costco. It's east to find.
On the east coast, you can get it at Whole Foods, Duane Reade and Rite Aid.

Thank you so much! I have seen that brand around so hopefully I can find that one. I love ginger drinks (ok, ginger-anything is good by me) and Kombucha helps my stomach.

Not a weird food as much as a weird food combo. I like to mix mac n cheese with tuna salad. I don't like them cooked together...I have to have both made separately, severed in separate dishes but then I grab a little of each with each fork full.