How much would you pay if you wanted this bag?

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I just spotted and fell in love with the Selma Tote. I don't care that it's three years old but I do care that it was once on sale for $200 though. The bag loving side of my brain says buy it! The boring side of my brain says buy it but for no more than $300 total. How much would you pay if you wanted this particular bag? TIA

I bought the Selma Tote a few months ago. I bought it on sale and with a coupon from Off 5th. It came out to around $350. I remember the $200 sale too but the color I bought wasn't available in that sale. That made the price tag a little easier to accept.

Also, I just loved the bag so much!! As soon as my Off 5th store got them, I knew I had to have one. I just had to be patient enough until it got marked down. I'm so glad I bought it and I use it a lot. It's a awesome size, has great structure and the leather is so lush and soft. I always get tons of compliments on it too. Anyway, here's a pic of mine.

Attachments

• Pic629.JPG
    Pic629.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 71
I think it is timeless. That is my benchmark for everything. If I can use it years from now and not dated I would go for it....I would definitely pay 350.00 as luvpurses24 did.

I bought the Selma Tote a few months ago. I bought it on sale and with a coupon from Off 5th. It came out to around $350. I remember the $200 sale too but the color I bought wasn't available in that sale. That made the price tag a little easier to accept.

Also, I just loved the bag so much!! As soon as my Off 5th store got them, I knew I had to have one. I just had to be patient enough until it got marked down. I'm so glad I bought it and I use it a lot. It's a awesome size, has great structure and the leather is so lush and soft. I always get tons of compliments on it too. Anyway, here's a pic of mine.
I'm calling all Off Fifth stores now, who knows...they may still have one in stock somewhere.

^^ ohh -let us know what they say-- I'm pretty sure I've never seen it in my Folsom, CA Off 5th store.

Will they do store transfers?
I've made it through the first page of stores on my list and so far...the Milpitas store does have a few MJ bags but the SA has no idea of what specific bags...the Tempe, AZ store has a Selma handbag...The SA told me it was the tote and as I asked him to describe it, it was the shoulder bag. :tdown: I'm still trying though!

I bought mine in April at the Off 5th in San Marcos, Texas. At the time I bought it there were still 2 others in the pale mint available. They also had it in Taupe but those weren't marked down yet. This particular store doesn't seem to sell their MJ bags well so there's a decent chance one could still be available. Call them tomorrow - the number is: 512-392-7916. Good luck!

I bought mine in April at the Off 5th in San Marcos, Texas. At the time I bought it there were still 2 others in the pale mint available. They also had it in Taupe but those weren't marked down yet. This particular store doesn't seem to sell their MJ bags well so there's a decent chance one could still be available. Call them tomorrow - the number is: 512-392-7916. Good luck!
They only have a "brownish" color the SA told me and it's $609. I'll keep looking though. Thanks!