Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Hi! I wear them VERY often... Usually not both together though... I stack with other bangles both H n non H... Had the CDC one for few years now gold part is banged up but I am totally cool with that. Also the PM fits me well it does not move ard on my wrist. am eyeing the cdc white gold half diamond CDC now... My photos don't do them justice it's a lot more sparkly in real life. :graucho:

I noticed that when I tried on, oh my goodness I couldn't take my eyes off the sparkle. :P:graucho:

:drool::drool: love everything here Natalie!

This is just so beautiful. I would love to see how this collection pops, gleams, and shines in the sunlight :smile:...I bet it would be like having a bit of sunshine with you at all times :smile:

Thank you so much! I don't have a picture of all 3 stacked together in sunlight but here's how I like to stack them sometimes with other brands [emoji2]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465362780.257669.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1465362833.298522.jpg

Reactions: sjunky13
Love them too! Great pieces to go with everything.

Thank you!

Wow...This is just Beyond!! They're beautiful Gnippohs! I am planning to get this version of the Kelly and just diamonds on the pyramid on the CDC in white gold this year. Love them on you! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Thank you Natalie! Cannot wait to see your reveal, the kelly will look great with your collection! :love:

Thank you!

Thank you Natalie! Cannot wait to see your reveal, the kelly will look great with your collection! :love:

Picked up a mini clous today from my local store! [emoji2]
427bf71a623f278f2f82e97c43b6729d.jpg