** Post your non-Hermes indulgences here !! **

Found this in a consignment store.
View attachment 3374685

LV SP SC shawl. Mint original unworn w/ unopened centre fold and original creases. Years ago I actually stalked a lady around our local grocery store to get a better look.

DH found many mint H pouchettes so a happy day all round.

Still can't believe I found this after all these years. I'm so happy[emoji177][emoji257]
What a great special find!

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PurseForum mobile app

Goyard and Chanel. What can I say 😉??
5443571ff6c576b01000f42f2c632134.jpg

I scored the last one in size 34 from my store...classic chanel jacket
c3fb1cfd11e51ebd4676c1f0b341b9ce.jpg

We are perfect twins!

I got the last 34 of the same jacket a week ago and it arrived home today!

SA told me that most of the jackets/coats of Rome collection are not even making it to the boutique floor because they are selling out even before they arrive. :shrugs:

Attachments

• 1465496745217.jpg
    1465496745217.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 546
We are perfect twins!

SA told me that most of the jackets/coats of Rome collection are not even making it to the boutique floor because they are selling out even before they arrive. :shrugs:
Yay!! There has not been a jacket that i loved this much in many years! Congrats!

I scored the last one in size 34 from my store...classic chanel jacket
c3fb1cfd11e51ebd4676c1f0b341b9ce.jpg

We are perfect twins!

Luckily ladies!! Beautiful jacket :smile: Mine arrived and I immediately had to hand it over to my mom, it'll be quite a few months before we can wear it in California.