NEW stuff! Red Patent Ergo Hobo, Geranium, and Pewter studded snakeskin hobo

court811

Feb 21, 2007
Ok, be gentle, I've never posted my modeling pics before. I'm 6'3" and a size 8-10 for reference on size

Red Patent Ergo Hobo - I think this is my favorite Coach bag ever!!!! HOLDS SO MUCH and it is so light, I just LOVE IT!

geranium satchel, I LOVE the color, but I'm not sure yet about the style, it's hard to get into with the big clasp, we'll see

(excuse DH's cell phone charger and the towel, it's the guest bath, had the best mirror for the pics)

Finally, got this at the outlet recently, it's a large pewter metallic leather and snakeskin studded hobo. GREAT size, holds a bunch, and I love the metallic (retail was 798, I got it at the outlet for 199!)

That's it! All my new goodies! Thanks for letting me share, I always love looking all of your new stuff, so here's mine!

Oh I LOVE everything! The red patent looks marvelous on you. I'm anxious to see one IRL. I love the geranium and am keeping mine. I found that I don't have to unclip the strap and I just slide the zipper enough to reach into the bag for whatever I need. Those are great choices.

Awesome selection! Everything looks great on you. I have the same hobo but a little smaller (blue and brown)... But then again, I am only 5'2" LOL Can you give me 2 or 3 inches of your height? LOL

That red patent hobo looks stunning on you! Mine came yesterday and I took it out to a meeting last night. I got a compliment from a 13 year old boy who thought it was very cool! :supacool: He told me that's the color car he wants some day. I am so happy I ordered it.
I can't believe the deal you got at the outlet-and it's so pretty. I once spoke to an SA about the Legacy satchel. She told me that people tend to leave that clasp in the front "undone" and just let it drape over the bag. The geranium is a great color! IRL does the color read orange or more coral like it looks to me now? I still drool over the thought of owning it in the pond.

That red patent hobo looks stunning on you! Mine came yesterday and I took it out to a meeting last night. I got a compliment from a 13 year old boy who thought it was very cool! :supacool: He told me that's the color car he wants some day. I am so happy I ordered it.
I can't believe the deal you got at the outlet-and it's so pretty. I once spoke to an SA about the Legacy satchel. She told me that people tend to leave that clasp in the front "undone" and just let it drape over the bag. The geranium is a great color! IRL does the color read orange or more coral like it looks to me now? I still drool over the thought of owning it in the pond.
THANKS!
it's a coraley orange to me. I LOVE the color. Orange is my by far favorite color (as you can tell by the towel in the back ground pic and the candles on the mirror in the other bathroom). The shape is what I'm not so sure of. I'm a shoulder bag girl, so I just dont know if I'll carry this enough. We'll see, if not, it's off to ebay

I want to see your pics to LIBlue!