Holly Madison, Hugh Hefner, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson

My question is if Holly was the start and finisher, what was Kendra? She was #3 in that trip and getting someone hard and swallowing a load is not that disgusting [emoji23][emoji23]

It's been a while since I read her book, but if I remember correctly yeah, Kendra was somewhere in the middle...but it was Holly's job to wipe him off in-between girls...and to take the end, in her end [emoji37]

I think Kendra is lashing out because she's unhappy in a crummy marriage. She's jelly that Holly has moved on from her mansion days and is in a better place mentally. And this is typically how Kendra handles these sorts of situations because she hasn't grown at all. Hollys pimping out her new book, which relates back to her time in the mansion. I don't know where Kendra comes off as so high and mighty she paid the same price Holly did, she just didn't have to do as much work as Holly. And let's be real Holly invested a lot more time, work, and energy into her time with Hef. Kendra did the bare minimum required to be able to stay there. Let's be real it's not like anyone is coming out on top here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

Orchid, here it is:

http://www.eonline.com/news/764371/...n-vulgar-twitter-rant-attacking-holly-madison

Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Goes on Vulgar Twitter Rant Attacking Holly Madison

UPDATE: Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett apologized for her rant, deleting her tweets and instead writing, "I know my recent posts were a little over the top and I apologize for that. Sticking up for me n my beliefs is hard for me at times. Sorry."

________

The reality star is back to bashing Holly Madison, and this time she's not holding back on throwing any type of shade.

Kendra took to Twitter today for an extra vulgar rant in which she called out her former Girls Next Door co-star for lying to People magazine, accusing Holly of some rather dirty deeds.

"Now Holly is on cover of People mag sayin she lived in fear at the mansion," Kendra began tweeting. "She wasn't in fear with that d*ck in her a** for a paycheck."

She added, "That b--ch is in fear now knowing so many of us saw her doing some nasty s**t. She's embarrassed and in shame. She was the clean up girl."

And things only got worse as Kendra continued, finishing up her rant with one last dig: "Hollys job was to get Hef hard again and clean him up with her mouth."

The feud all began last July when Holly released her tell-all book, Down the Rabbit Hole, in which she made some shocking accusations against Hugh Hefner and even called Kendra the "fakest person" she had ever met.

Both Kendra and Holly went back and forth on their dislike for another over the last year. Interestingly enough, however, Holly told People in her latest interview that she's moved on from the drama.

"I wish her the best, but I'm done with that portion of my life," Madison said. "I've moved on. I'm happier now."

She added, "I don't think there would be anything positive about us meeting up. It's not a real friendship and it's not part of my life anymore."

Looks like Kendra isn't exactly on the wavelength...

2m4674h.jpg

iggqw7.jpg

I think Kendra is lashing out because she's unhappy in a crummy marriage. She's jelly that Holly has moved on from her mansion days and is in a better place mentally. And this is typically how Kendra handles these sorts of situations because she hasn't grown at all. Hollys pimping out her new book, which relates back to her time in the mansion. I don't know where Kendra comes off as so high and mighty she paid the same price Holly did, she just didn't have to do as much work as Holly. And let's be real Holly invested a lot more time, work, and energy into her time with Hef. Kendra did the bare minimum required to be able to stay there. Let's be real it's not like anyone is coming out on top here.

A better place mentally? Nah, I dont think so.

Something about holly is very juvenile, stuck in a fairytale, the land of make believe.

A better place mentally? Nah, I dont think so.

Something about holly is very juvenile, stuck in a fairytale, the land of make believe.
She definitely has a Peter Pan complex for sure. But she has a lot more self control then Kendra, for example she doesn't have public hissy fits.