Fall Coach List....

messengerbaglover

I'm so fickle...
Mar 31, 2006
Here is my list - wondering when I can get any of it???? If I'm understanding sprinkles right, the Chelsea stuff will be out next week and she mentioned it can be ordered....during PCE?

Picture #1 - Abbey Flap in tobacco #10971 $798 (can I order a Mandy right now and exchange later????) also in this picture Daphne Charm Bracelet #94105 $198 - I'm so glad I didn't get the Ali in whiskey, I like this one much better!

Picture #2 - Chelsea wristlet - mineral #40797 $98 - now this can be ordered now, right? Legacy Scarf #98210 $48

Picture #3 - Chelsea Hobo #10959, mineral $398 - and again, since this comes out next week, can it be ordered?

Attachments

• Fall Coach 3.JPG
    Fall Coach 3.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 97
  • fall Coach.JPG
    fall Coach.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Fall Coach 4.JPG
    Fall Coach 4.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 105
I'm not an SA and don't know the answer for certain, but I know past PCEs have specifically excluded new lines, so I would imagine these things are generally a no-go for the 25% off. however, if you're on good terms with a particular SA, it may not be a bad idea to ask.

I have to wait until I can get my hands on an actual copy of the catalogue before I can make my list. Judging from the pictures though, I will be spending a couple thousand dollars this fall. There are many scarves I want, a couple bags, and I am DEFINITELY getting those camel colored pumps. Good Lord they're sexy.

Does anyone know how big that Chelsea hobo is? I've got my eye on it, too, and if it's bigger than the ergo hobo (which I'm iffy about keeping the turquoise one I just ordered anyway), then the ergo is DEFINITELY going back and I'm getting that Chelsea! It's amazing! :drool:

Here's my Fall List, don't know prices or names so if anyone can hep me out that'd be great!

Both bags
4vo8o52.jpg

4trmuio.jpg

Drool...
6fipiqf.jpg

4pw7wxd.jpg

I called 1-800 Coach and they say that these items are available to order now. I am going to go to my boutique where my SA knows me very well and see if I can order any of the new stuff. If I cannot I will just exchange what I have (two other bags which I purchased that total $920 and exchange them for two new items). You could also just order a Chocolate Carly for $398 and exchange it next week to the Chelsea. I might do that as well. Good luck to us all trying.:tup:

I called 1-800 Coach and they say that these items are available to order now. I am going to go to my boutique where my SA knows me very well and see if I can order any of the new stuff. If I cannot I will just exchange what I have (two other bags which I purchased that total $920 and exchange them for two new items). You could also just order a Chocolate Carly for $398 and exchange it next week to the Chelsea. I might do that as well. Good luck to us all trying.:tup:

ooh, that's right, Carly's are $398 and the mineral chelsea is the same. Awesome!