My Legacy planner!!

ktdid

LV Baby!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
I ordered it from the store and it came today!! It's the satiny (is that a word?) Legacy day planner and it's *gorgeous*!!!! It's got a 2008 calendar in it already, too. Not quite sure anything in my life is important enough to write down in such a pretty planner :P
Anyway- just wanted to let y'all know how gorgeous it is IRL! I especially love the turnlock closure :heart:

Congrats!! I have one on the way as well. I barely use the Target planners that I buy (and say I'll actually use every year), but just because it's Coach and I paid more than $15 for it, I think I'll be using this one.

awesome!

i really wanted one, but prefer the smallest size planner to ensure it fits in my bag... although, now that i am using the satchel, i could probably fit a larger planner :smile:

I ordered it from the store and it came today!! It's the satiny (is that a word?) Legacy day planner and it's *gorgeous*!!!! It's got a 2008 calendar in it already, too. Not quite sure anything in my life is important enough to write down in such a pretty planner :P
Anyway- just wanted to let y'all know how gorgeous it is IRL! I especially love the turnlock closure :heart:

Congrats!!!
So...HONESTLY...do you think you will be nervous using that planner or do you think it will be pretty durable?!? I am seriously considering ordering one but I am just afraid it might snag or get too dirty too easily?!?!!?

Congrats!!!
So...HONESTLY...do you think you will be nervous using that planner or do you think it will be pretty durable?!? I am seriously considering ordering one but I am just afraid it might snag or get too dirty too easily?!?!!?

I've been worried about the same thing! I do use a planner, but I'm so scared the legacy fabric won't hold up as well as my $15 Target planner. That, and I really like a binder format, and I think these are spiral, aren't they?

But oh, my...it is sooooo pretty.... :drool:

I love the legacy stripe planner sooooooo much!!!!! I just wish it came in the smaller size (i'm not one for large planners). Also, i'm not sure if i could keep it looking good. I'm not sure how well the satin would hold up and if i were to get a coach planner i'd want to use it for years and years.