New Keyfobs?

saw the toucan! so cute! i also saw a blue sig keyfob. anyone know if this is out? i may have to ask at the store, but my SA's never seem to know about anything.

I was at my store this evening and saw the toucan but was told they couldn't sell it until the end of this month. I can't remember the date though. I also saw a lion keyfob in the new catalog--supposed to be released on July 1st. It's really cute! It looks like Simba from the Lion King, but Coach-ehfied!

I love Coach keychains so much, but i can't bring myself to have more than one. I've bought 3 alltogether, but two of them broke :sad:. I just can't see myself changing out my keys that often (it's such a pain) and i'm not a "charm on the bag" kind of girl. At least i get to smile at how cute all of yours are hehe.

I was at my store this evening and saw the toucan but was told they couldn't sell it until the end of this month. I can't remember the date though. I also saw a lion keyfob in the new catalog--supposed to be released on July 1st. It's really cute! It looks like Simba from the Lion King, but Coach-ehfied!

OMG, OMG, OMG, there is a lion?? I HAVE TO HAVE THAT!! I am a LEO and would die to get that! Do you have an item # for it or do you have the catalog and can post a pic?

*note to self* must call SA tomorrow to order.