Same style, two different colors...Am I crazy???

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering - do any of you purchase the same MJ or MbMJ bags in different colors?

I recently purchased the Softy Faridah in Camouflauge (posted about it), and fell in LOVE with it! B/c It's soooo great, I'm considering buying it in chalk also!

Am I crazy? Do you think it's ridiculous for me to buy two of the same bag? Should I look for a different bag in white? HELP!

no, i don't think you're crazy at all...if you love a bag and it works for you-stick with it.

there are several members that have the same bags in different colors

I would love another stella! haha

Luna & moodysmom-

Thanks! your feedback was reason enough for me (on top of the fact that I LOOOOOVE the softy faridah!). It's ordered!

I just purchased it in chalk on sale at NM online for $299!!! OMG!!!:yahoo: - ladies, check your bookmarks! This bag was NOT available in chalk every other time I checked the website, but I just happened to get lucky today!!! sooooooo happy!!!

I was also able to use code "NMNOW" for free shipping and "MAY" for free Italian leather card case. (I actually had trouble applying these codes, but called the customer service number, and they were able to help me!)

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I've been slacking on posting pics of my camouflage faridah, but I PROMISE to post pics of camo + new sister CHALK when she comes in!

thanks, everyone in MJ forum for being so great!!! :wlae::yahoo::tup:

great deal!! congrats on your new MBMJ.

LOL... i own quite a few different bags/wallets of the same style in different colors. I wouldn't mind adding some more blakes or bbag cities and hobos!!

My magic number seems to be two..I can get down to two colors and then I can't decide so I get two...especially when they are on sale. I have 5 Venetias though..two Capra Satchels, two large multi pockets, two shoppers, three New Totes. Then I had some bags in the same color across styles...that's where I finally drew the line and sold all the ones that weren't unique colors except for BLACK. If you are crazy sooooooo am I. mags :smile:

My magic number seems to be two..I can get down to two colors and then I can't decide so I get two...especially when they are on sale. I have 5 Venetias though..two Capra Satchels, two large multi pockets, two shoppers, three New Totes. Then I had some bags in the same color across styles...that's where I finally drew the line and sold all the ones that weren't unique colors except for BLACK. If you are crazy sooooooo am I. mags :smile:

:nuts: 5 Venetias!!! OMG!! :drool:

i think i :heart: you!! LOL :P

If this makes you crazy then I am crazy too!!.....I will be in NY in less than 2 weeks. Just called and they have a few all black hudson bags! I already own the chestnut/black hudson and I think it is the greatest bag ever!! If it is in stock while I am there....it is mine.