I've got the Lagoon Blues

historygal

Jul 4, 2012
I'm in the Southern part of the U.S. and everything has shut down with four inches of snow. I've got the winter blahs, but also had the day off so I decided to take a pic of my Lagoon collection. I am still on the hunt for Lagoon pouches that I missed buying. This color is my favorite and always makes me happy. Anyone else dreaming of warmer weather, pools, or Caribbean cruises?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453479304.842696.jpg

I'm in the Southern part of the U.S. and everything has shut down with four inches of snow. I've got the winter blahs, but also had the day off so I decided to take a pic of my Lagoon collection. I am still on the hunt for Lagoon pouches that I missed buying. This color is my favorite and always makes me happy. Anyone else dreaming of warmer weather, pools, or Caribbean cruises?

View attachment 3249107

Lovely collection, historygal! Lagoon is such a pretty color. It's snowing here, too. Thanks for sharing your tropical beauties with us. [emoji3]

I`m in the South too & FROZEN over:cool:...I love where I live but today I`m dreaming of Hawaii:snowballs:

I`m glad I`m not the only one longing for warm weather :ghi5:

BTW your handbags are beautiful.:heart:

View attachment 3249107

Great collection! Lagoon is such a pretty color.
Stay warm...

I'm in the NE and we're expecting a lot of snow tonight. Actually, I'm excited but I'm sure I'll change my mind when I have to shovel the snow.

Your lagoon collection is beautiful! Love this color. Do you have any trouble keeping this color clean?

View attachment 3249107

I wish they would make a LE pliage cuir in this shade! Such a lovely color.

Lovely collection, historygal! Lagoon is such a pretty color. [emoji3]

Thanks Minne Bags. I'm glad you love the color too!

Yes!! Thanks for sharing this beautiful pic :smile:

You're welcome!

I`m in the South too & FROZEN over

BTW your handbags are beautiful.:heart:

Thank you! Hope you are staying warm! The great thing about the South is that we should be thawed out in a few days, lol.

Great collection! Lagoon is such a pretty color.
Stay warm...

Thanks! Can't get enough of this color.

So lovely!

Thank you!

I'm in the NE and we're expecting a lot of snow tonight. Actually, I'm excited but I'm sure I'll change my mind when I have to shovel the snow.

Your lagoon collection is beautiful! Love this color. Do you have any trouble keeping this color clean?

Stay safe and warm in the NE. You all are getting the the worst of the storm. Thanks, I just love this color, too. The leather LM cuir tote is a recent purchase from Overstock, so the jury is still out how difficult is will be to keep clean. The large Le Pliage shopping tote I've used off and on for the past two summers. I have to spot clean it with Dawn dish soap a few times during the season. From a distance it still looks good, but if you get up close and check it you can still find faint soil spots that aren't completely removed after cleaning. It doesn't stop me from enjoying the color, however. :smile:

I wish they would make a LE pliage cuir in this shade! Such a lovely color.

Me too, goldfish19. I missed out on the turquoise LE pliage cuir the first year this style in leather was available. I didn't even know there was a leather option until turquoise had long been sold out. I keep hoping they will bring back a similar color such as turquoise or lagoon in the line, and I would be so happy. :love: Fingers crossed for next summer!

What an amzing Lagoon collection! I had always adored this color but just can't work it against my skin tone. The only way I can wear it is by way of nail polish. I hope you can complete your collection with a Lagoon Pouch soon.

View attachment 3249107

How does it compare to Tiffany boxes?