Honore 404

Thank you! There is a leather trim on the topmost of the zipper pocket, below is a fabric lining, that bears the LC logo. It does not feel satiny but smooth to the touch. I share the same wish on having adjustable straps. That will mean so much more flexibility for all of us. I did share this with the SA today and she encouraged us to share our thoughts with LC.
:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::

Looks like there is gonna be a price change for autumn. Watch out for it.

Not a big change but from my experience it usually means that LC went to a less expensive leather.

To reilliterate:

Honore 404
6 colors for Fall

1. Black
2. Blue
3. Clay
4. Opera
5. Mimosa
6. Powder Pink

Last edited:
I just picked up the wallet on a chain this past week at the CE store - I was wavering between this model and the one with the grommets. I chose the more classic Honore in black and I love it so. I haven't actually used it yet, but I love the heft and sleekness of the design.

I also picked up a little agenda for 2016. This along with my May longchamp 2.0 zippy, new scarf and the November 2014 Sarah Morris purchases may have put me on a Longchamp diet for the next six months.

I just purchased the small Honore and while I love how much it actually can hold, I am not so sold on how rigid and rubber-like the feel of the leather is. I have always know calfskin to be very soft and buttery. Is it indeed Calfskin? This is just plain odd to me. Also, does anyone know if this bag will eventually soften and conform in time or is it meant to remain structured much like Saffriano leather, which I personally do not care for. Other than that, the bag is absolutely adorable. Thanks.

I just picked up the wallet on a chain this past week at the CE store - I was wavering between this model and the one with the grommets. I chose the more classic Honore in black and I love it so. I haven't actually used it yet, but I love the heft and sleekness of the design.

I also picked up a little agenda for 2016. This along with my May longchamp 2.0 zippy, new scarf and the November 2014 Sarah Morris purchases may have put me on a Longchamp diet for the next six months.

I have my eye on the WOC!

I just purchased the small Honore and while I love how much it actually can hold, I am not so sold on how rigid and rubber-like the feel of the leather is. I have always know calfskin to be very soft and buttery. Is it indeed Calfskin? This is just plain odd to me. Also, does anyone know if this bag will eventually soften and conform in time or is it meant to remain structured much like Saffriano leather, which I personally do not care for. Other than that, the bag is absolutely adorable. Thanks.

Having felt the line, it feels like calfskin to me. It's not lambskin, which I would call buttery. Yet not as stiff as cowhide (yes, cowhide is even more stiff!)

I have the honore 404 in the soft pink and I love it. I was searching for a bag that style and color and I'll I came up with was the Prada but too pricey for me. I do Wish the leather was a bit thicker but for the price I love it and the hardware is sooo sooo beautiful!