What's your best feature?

i would say... my youthful face. not necessarily my facial features (i'd get a nose job if i wasn't afraid of going under the knife)... but most people think i am years younger than my actual age. i've been mistaken for a high school student many times... but most people i've met assumed that i'm around 19-20 years old.

My hair , I have mid back length curly hair that some days is in perfect little ringlets( other days it is a frizzy mess )and I have highlights that make it look like it is sparkling in the light l,sometimes

I think I get the most compliments on my skin, though I've had a lot of people like my hair (I guess people like the black, which is nice, I guess I've grown into it over the last 8 years)...but I've heard some compliments on my breasts a bit too often, also :P I'd say I like all of those listed above the best also :biggrin: Can't like my legs, I'm shrimpy, I need longer legs!!!

R rated choiced - booty and legs (big butt and long lean legs)..
PG version- I am very happy with my high cheekbones and I think my lips are a good fullness.

One feature I'm super happy with are my breasts which are a perfect 34D (was wearing 34C for a long time but got re-measured and bras actually fit now!). I'm Chinese but I've inherited large boobs from both my grandmas and mom. I've definitely gotten the most comments about my boobs, ranging from jealousy to apprecation, mostly reaction of "You have such big boobs for an Asian." :heart: I'm almost afraid to lose their perkiness to breastfeeding but that won't happen for a few years...plus my grandma's boobs still look ok, lol.

A close second would be my facial skin, which I've inherited from my mom's side of the family. Milky white, rosy cheeks, not a single wrinkle or blemish. My wedding photog said there was nothing to edit when it came to my skin. :smile: I also wear sunscreen daily and avoid tanning on purpose.

Third would be my high nose bridge. I've gotten a lot of "Are you half Asian/half Caucasian" questions, but that's just secondary to my nose and skin color. :smile: I love my nose.

Other than that, I have a relatively normal thin figure, a great positive body image, and wouldn't change a thing. I appreciate all that has been given to me, and am most appreciative that I've never had body issues. :smile: I know I'm not gorgeous like a model, but I'm pretty damn good looking for a normal person. :yahoo:

I've been complimented on my hair, and my skin a lot. :smile: I actually like my lips haha... but believe me, I'm not conceited (quite the opposite, and annoyingly so if you ask my BF). :P

One feature I'm super happy with are my breasts which are a perfect 34D (was wearing 34C for a long time but got re-measured and bras actually fit now!). I'm Chinese but I've inherited large boobs from both my grandmas and mom. I've definitely gotten the most comments about my boobs, ranging from jealousy to apprecation, mostly reaction of "You have such big boobs for an Asian." :heart: I'm almost afraid to lose their perkiness to breastfeeding but that won't happen for a few years...plus my grandma's boobs still look ok, lol.

Another thin, busty Asian here (34C, Korean). My girl friends get envious and also like to poke them :roflmfao:. I also like my lips (very full, thanks mom)/smile, though I look goofy when I laugh :shrugs:. I'm pretty happy with myself overall.