What's your best feature?

One feature I'm super happy with are my breasts which are a perfect 34D (was wearing 34C for a long time but got re-measured and bras actually fit now!). I'm Chinese but I've inherited large boobs from both my grandmas and mom. I've definitely gotten the most comments about my boobs, ranging from jealousy to apprecation, mostly reaction of "You have such big boobs for an Asian." :heart: I'm almost afraid to lose their perkiness to breastfeeding but that won't happen for a few years...plus my grandma's boobs still look ok, lol.

A close second would be my facial skin, which I've inherited from my mom's side of the family. Milky white, rosy cheeks, not a single wrinkle or blemish. My wedding photog said there was nothing to edit when it came to my skin. :smile: I also wear sunscreen daily and avoid tanning on purpose.

Third would be my high nose bridge. I've gotten a lot of "Are you half Asian/half Caucasian" questions, but that's just secondary to my nose and skin color. :smile: I love my nose.

Other than that, I have a relatively normal thin figure, a great positive body image, and wouldn't change a thing. I appreciate all that has been given to me, and am most appreciative that I've never had body issues. :smile: I know I'm not gorgeous like a model, but I'm pretty damn good looking for a normal person. :yahoo:

Hey, are you my long-lost sister? I hear some of the same things from people.

It's not really a "feature", but I love my laugh! Which kind of goes in with my smile, I guess! And I love my fingers...they are short and stumpy but I get my nails done and they are finally something to be proud of!

I like my hair which is thick and curly and a nice colour.
I also like my cheekbones and the shape and colour of my eyes. My hands and wrists are nice and delicate, and my lips are quite okay as well. And my butt is nice and round. Actually, I am pretty happy overall, now that I think of it.

Most compliments are on my hair and my good posture.

my smile - i always get compliments on it, and its my best flirtation device!! :P

my eyes - i know its trite, but they're big and they really are my best facial feature.

and my collarbone/neck/d'ecollatage area. i love showing it off!

Well, I know I'm not supposed to say it, but my eyes....that's all I hear from ppl is that I have nice eyes. I like my nose too-it's a big Italian nose, but it adds character....and I like my lips too...they aren't that full, but they are full enough, and have a nice shape. And I'm also told that I have nice hair.

You know, I'm actually modest....doesn't sound like it here...:shame: