Help- in Canada, looking to buy Louboutin online?

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
So today at Holt's I found my dream pair of Louboutins:heart:
but they don't have them in my size and aren't going to be getting them. Does anyone know how I can search for this pair online anywhere if I have the style number? Who sells them online in the US, I am clueless...
Thanks!:smile:

where? I am in Toronto - David's and Holts are the only retailers, and I have only ordered online from Neimans or Bergdorf *when I know the exact style and size* (eg after trying them on in Holts... sometimes, I wish I was American!!

where? I am in Toronto - David's and Holts are the only retailers, and I have only ordered online from Neimans or Bergdorf *when I know the exact style and size* (eg after trying them on in Holts... sometimes, I wish I was American!!

^ ps - if you do know your size etc., any store will ship to Canada if you call them (none will accept an online purchase via computer - you have to call the 1-800 #) - with the exception of skins. So, Neimans, Bergdorf, Saks, Barneys, Bob Ellis...

I'm in Toronto as well! I tried them on at Holt's.
Thanks for the tips:smile:!

What shoes where you looking for stylefly?

You can try Neimans or Bergdorf, they ship to Canada. I think some Browns stores carry them too.

piaffe: How much duties did you pay on the shoes when you order through the American retailers?

What shoes where you looking for stylefly?

You can try Neimans or Bergdorf, they ship to Canada. I think some Browns stores carry them too.

piaffe: How much duties did you pay on the shoes when you order through the American retailers?

I bought a pair of Manolos from Neimans in the last 2 months - took 4 weeks to arrive, shoe was $565 USD (when the dollar was weaker) and duty/tax was about $95 Canadian. WORTH IT NOW, though, with the dollar being so strong!!!

These, but in black:
http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/pro...5&query=5323&dsnrIndex=true&categoryId=281235

I haven't found them ANYWHERE! Only in Green!

You are too late! David's in Toronto (they have a couple of locations - I only know the one at Bay and Bloor) stocked this in black. I was in there on Saturday looking for the EXACT SAME SHOE as you!! They are entirely sold out - 100% - even the display model!

I would check ebay and online retailers. Unless this is a classic (which Iowa may be - anyone?), it's out for the season.

Actually, you won't believe this, but I found them at Yorkdale Holt's today in my size AND they had been marked down just this morning. Last pair on the planet, apparently! So I'm a pretty happy camper:yahoo: